2019 class | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2019 class

don't remember double D ( donte divincenzo). didn't realize Syracuse was in the mix.

"The Orangemen have done an excellent job at targeting underclassmen. The recently landed ESPN No. 12 Malachi Richardson (Hamilton, N.J./Trenton Catholic Academy) is an outstanding shooter with excellent size and incredible overall polish for a young prospect. Also committed is power forward Tyler Lydon (Pine Plains, N.Y. /New Hampton School).

ESPN No. 19 small forward Derrick Jones (Philadelphia/Archbishop Carroll High School) is a dynamic athlete and finisher who plays at the rim. They are also heavily involved and in the final six schools for Donte DiVincenzo(Wilmington, Del./Salesianum School) He is an AAU teammate of Richardson and they both play for Team Final."

Quincy Guerrier and Akok Akok. My two fav targets. Akok is crazy impressive from the videos I’ve watched. Great shot blocker, shoots a very good 3 ball, long and athletic- perfect fit for the zone. I think his ranking is going to keep climbing. Then Quincy is a long athlete that can shoot the ball, another perfect fit for the team. Ideally my reasonable wish list: Guerrier, Whitney, Akok, Ajak, and maybe another guard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom