2019 commits | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2019 commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're right but my feeling is (just gut feeling, no inside info) that it is more likely we lose Hughes, Carey and Marek than it is we return all 3. I'd bet a lot of money we lose at least one...
Where is Marek going. He's got a hot blonde girlfriend, and she's not leaving here to live there, I would bet, and he is not an NBA candidate.

Where is Marek going. He's got a hot blonde girlfriend, and she's not leaving here to live there, I would bet, and he is not an NBA candidate.
Euro dollars await our Slovakian treasure.

People said he was going to leave last year. He didn't.

What makes next year any different?

Players that people said were going to leave last year: Battle, Brissett, Marek, Chukwu, Moyer. 1 out of 5 actually left. And no offense to him, but if you had to pick 1 of them to leave that would least affect the success of the team, it would be the one who left.

Players that people said were going to leave last year: Battle, Brissett, Marek, Chukwu, Moyer. 1 out of 5 actually left. And no offense to him, but if you had to pick 1 of them to leave that would least affect the success of the team, it would be the one who left.

A lot of people had Battle leaving 2 years in a row and Frank Howard transferring his Sophomore year.

A lot of people had Battle leaving 2 years in a row and Frank Howard transferring his Sophomore year.

Good point! Our entire starting 5 for this year were all supposedly gone at some point. Lol.

People said he was going to leave last year. He didn't.

What makes next year any different?
If he does well this year he will get some serious offers.

The issue is this. When was the last time you saw the best player in NC or SC leave the state? We need to dominating NY/NJ/Philly recruiting but we are not. We are not New York’s College Team?

Bets player in South Carolina just announced he was headed to Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.