2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #19, Friday 8/23/19 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #19, Friday 8/23/19

its totally insane ! Your talking to a guy who would show up an hour before a practice ! its also the anxiety of not letting the fan base or city down ! I say this as humbly as I can if the Line is Ok records will fall . This isn't youth or high school where I know every inch of what's going on so I cant be 1000000% confident but it looked pretty good in the scrimmage . Last year I saw the boards call for EDs head in the first half and by the end of the game the wanted to erect a statue of him . I know what to expect ! But I wont be able to defend Tommy when he tells that the wr ran the wrong route because I can't publicly throw a teammate under the bus. So I will have to grin and bear it. It comes with the territory . So there is some anxiety but im also ready for maybe the best times of my life ! I promise you he is beyond prepared no excuses on that !
Your best post.

The line will be OK. Folks that complained about it last year, forget that both Tackles signed NFL contracts.

The ED's head, first half, and then erect a statue in the second... LMFAO!!!! College football. I love it all... Let's go ORANGE!!!!

im fine with 8 -4 never forget where we have come from thats a very easy slope to fall down and after everything this fanbase has been through we can never become cocky because we know what the bottom and also the perrenial top 25 feels like (atleast everyone born before 1990 )
8-4? With what we have and the schedule would be a disappointment. It’s ok don’t be afraid to take an objective look at what we currently have going for us. It doesn’t matter what happened before. What Doug Marrone or Scott Shafer did in their respective year 3’s has absolutely no barring on what the expectations should be for this team. This team is talented and just as importantly deep enough at almost every position where expectations should be a bit higher than 8-4. It wouldn’t be the end of the world, but after what we saw last year , the talent we currently have on top of the schedule, 9 wins in regular season should be bare minimum.

8-4? With what we have and the schedule would be a disappointment. It’s ok don’t be afraid to take an objective look at what we currently have going for us. It doesn’t matter what happened before. What Doug Marrone or Scott Shafer did in their respective year 3’s has absolutely no barring on what the expectations should be for this team. This team is talented and just as importantly deep enough at almost every position where expectations should be a bit higher than 8-4. It wouldn’t be the end of the world, but after what we saw last year , the talent we currently have on top of the schedule, 9 wins in regular season should be bare minimum.
It’s tough to objectively judge SOS in the preseason. How many of our opponents scratched us off as easy wins last year? Gotta take it a game at a time and hope for health.

understandable point, im just going to enjoy the ride my friend !

Just my opinion, last year was fantastic I loved the ride but if u said this team went 8-4 with losses to Clemson, FSU, Nc state and Maryland. I would still think that’s a good season. We got a lot of breaks last year, I think we go 9-3 but 8-4 is still a successful season imo.

its totally insane ! Your talking to a guy who would show up an hour before a practice ! its also the anxiety of not letting the fan base or city down ! I say this as humbly as I can if the Line is Ok records will fall . This isn't youth or high school where I know every inch of what's going on so I cant be 1000000% confident but it looked pretty good in the scrimmage . Last year I saw the boards call for EDs head in the first half and by the end of the game the wanted to erect a statue of him . I know what to expect ! But I wont be able to defend Tommy when he tells that the wr ran the wrong route because I can't publicly throw a teammate under the bus. So I will have to grin and bear it. It comes with the territory . So there is some anxiety but im also ready for maybe the best times of my life ! I promise you he is beyond prepared no excuses on that !

We're all excited for you! Can't imagine what's going through your head but glad to have you on our side!!

Give Tommy our best -- he's part of the Cuse family for life and will be part of a special group of guys no matter what happens.

We're all excited for you! Can't imagine what's going through your head but glad to have you on our side!!

Give Tommy our best -- he's part of the Cuse family for life and will be part of a special group of guys no matter what happens.
appreciate that !

Looks like Summers is on the Eric Dungey Get SWOLE regimen.

If the QB thing doesn’t pan out, and he continues with this level of dedication to S&C, then...
;)
I see where you're going with this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom