2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #5, Wednesday 8/7/2019 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #5, Wednesday 8/7/2019

You make some good points. Just don't know what your are disagreeing with. Not sure what point you are making with Cordy.
I just don’t think there’s an immediate need for Nunn to play nickel/Safety when Cordy isn’t on the 2 deep. I think Nunn could surpass Carl Jones or be slotted just off the two deep like Cordy at Safety. But with Cordy and Jonas not listed at Safety on the two deep I just don’t see it as more of an immediate need at all more so I don’t think he could see the field without massive injuries to our safeties.

I just don’t think there’s an immediate need for Nunn to play nickel/Safety when Cordy isn’t on the 2 deep. I think Nunn could surpass Carl Jones or be slotted just off the two deep like Cordy at Safety. But with Cordy and Jonas not listed at Safety on the two deep I just don’t see it as more of an immediate need at all more so I don’t think he could see the field without massive injuries to our safeties.
lol I was wondering what you were talking about. I never suggested he needs to play now. My point is that we are deep in the secondary. I thought I was clear on that. I just said he is learning different spots in the secondary so don't read too much into him being with the group with Safeties and NB's. You might have got me mix up with another poster.

Last edited:
lol I was wondering what you were talking about. I never suggested he needs to play now. My point is that we are deep in the secondary. I thought I was clear on that. I just said he is learning different spots in the secondary so don't read too much into him being with the group with Safeties and NB's. You might have got mix up with another poster.
Ok my mistake you said at first that Nunn is needed less initially at CB this year but I think you were merely acknowledging the depth everywhere as opposed to saying he is needed less at CB than S/Nickel which is how I read it. My mistake. Let’s hope he can make an impact somewhere!

Ok my mistake you said at first that Nunn is needed less initially at CB this year but I think you were merely acknowledging the depth everywhere as opposed to saying he is needed less at CB than S/Nickel which is how I read it. My mistake. Let’s hope he can make an impact somewhere!
We're not used to as a program a scenario where a good player comes in and we don't feel an immediate need to throw him on the field.

It's a new day, sports fans.

We're not used to as a program a scenario where a good player comes in and we don't feel an immediate need to throw him on the field.

It's a new day, sports fans.
Agree. Great to be on the other side now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom