2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #5, Wednesday 8/7/2019 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #5, Wednesday 8/7/2019

I believe when all is said and done Trill slides in a CB. I also don't see him sitting on the sideline when we're not in the nickle.

Our best secondary last year was Fred, Trill, Foster, Cisco and Stritz at the nickle.

imo Nunn will get on the field at nickel backing up Stritz.
So behind Trill and Stritz? Could be the case and then if Trill moves to corner next year (when we lose Frederick and Scoop) Nunn would then slot in as Stritz’s primary backup. And takeover the position fully as the starter as a true junior.

So behind Trill and Stritz? Could be the case and then if Trill moves to corner next year (when we lose Frederick and Scoop) Nunn would then slot in as Stritz’s primary backup. And takeover the position fully as the starter as a true junior.
Nunn is dual training. He can play multiple positions. We are deep at CB. You guys have to factor in Carl Jones. There's not much drop off with the first 2 CB's on the depth chart. Nunn is needed less at CB this year.

Wasn't Okechukwu sick throughout the spring too? I hope he's ok.

The thing with the backers that kills me is we were screaming for shy to play because of his special play and he finally gets in and kills it. They (ward) was not letting anyone but Sr get run. Shy proved he belonged and that’s why I don’t get the fact that Richards doesn’t get more of a chance at backer. He is a ferocious tackler on specials and reminds me of a bigger faster shy who could start this year and have 3 years to play there.

Nunn is dual training. He can play multiple positions. We are deep at CB. You guys have to factor in Carl Jones. There's not much drop off with the first 2 CB's on the depth chart. Nunn is needed less at CB this year.
When a player like Cordy is not on the 2 deep I respectfully have to disagree. With that said, I hope he dual trains. He is needed less at Safety than corner for this season, but to your point after next season we will not only lose Frederick and Scoop, but also a very solid Carl Jones from the current 2 deep, so 3 new corners will make the 2 deep next year as opposed to one new safety and that doesn’t include a class of 3 safeties as well as Jonas. He is more needed at CB for next season and the future, but I’d prefer to have a talented player play in position. You also never know with the injury bug, so I would be very happy if he is indeed cross training during camp.

When a player like Cordy is not on the 2 deep I respectfully have to disagree. With that said, I hope he dual trains. He is needed less at Safety than corner for this season, but to your point after next season we will not only lose Frederick and Scoop, but also a very solid Carl Jones from the current 2 deep, so 3 new corners will make the 2 deep next year as opposed to one new safety and that doesn’t include a class of 3 safeties as well as Jonas. He is more needed at CB for next season and the future, but I’d prefer to have a talented player play in position. You also never know with the injury bug, so I would be very happy if he is indeed cross training during camp.
I think based on pure speculation trill and iffy at corner next year with Cisco and Jonas as safeties Clark and coley backing them up and Nunn at nickel with spritz backing him up

I think based on pure speculation trill and iffy at corner next year with Cisco and Jonas as safeties Clark and coley backing them up and Nunn at nickel with spritz backing him up
I like this a lot I will say I fully expect Devon Clarke to start next year. Evan Foster is a really good player, but I think Clarke has a lot of the same qualities

You make some good points. Just don't know what your are disagreeing with. Not sure what point you are making with Cordy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom