2019 Final Four Referees Announced... | Syracusefan.com

2019 Final Four Referees Announced...

Breeding is very good. Stephens? Are you kidding? Who did he pay off. He's one of the worst.

I thought the refs typically are not announced until just before the game, like same day?

well at least there is no Jamie Lucky or Karl Hess... progress?

No one’s worse than John Higgins.
Karl Hess and Tim Higgins are the worst IMO.

Tim Huggins because he would make calls specifically to piss off the home crowd and reveled in that. Plus by the end he was out of shape and would make calls preemptively because he was out of position. JB used his coaches block on Tim Higgins doing Dome games in 2013.
Coaches could block 1 ref and he used it on Tim Higgins. However the ref could override the 1 block one time a season with the league office and that ahole Higgins used his on the 2013 Georgetown game we retired Melo’s jersey.

Hess was just a jerk and a terrible ref who wanted you to know he was calling the game.
John Higgins though your right is probably a top contender as well.

Karl Hess and Tim Higgins are the worst IMO.

Tim Huggins because he would make calls specifically to piss off the home crowd and reveled in that. Plus by the end he was out of shape and would make calls preemptively because he was out of position. JB used his coaches block on Tim Higgins doing Dome games in 2013.
Coaches could block 1 ref and he used it on Tim Higgins. However the ref could override the 1 block one time a season with the league office and that ahole Higgins used his on the 2013 Georgetown game we retired Melo’s jersey.

Hess was just a jerk and a terrible ref who wanted you to know he was calling the game.
John Higgins though your right is probably a top contender as well.
I agree regarding Tim Higgins. He was the worst. If someone thinks otherwise I almost feel like they just have forgotten how bad he was.

why did it always seem that Higgins and Burr reffed the same games. OR were we just lucky that way, that they did most of our high profile games lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom