2019 Kentucky Derby | Syracusefan.com

2019 Kentucky Derby

some bad spots for the big horses... baffart wont be very happy

Omaha Beach is position A, speed horses on inside, won't see much in front on the outside. Pace sets up perfect for him as the speed seems to all be drawn on the inside.

Take a look at the pace and most will be breaking on the inside. Biggest wildcard IMO: max Security.
Buzzhorses down there: By my standards and Tacitus.

Rating where the Baffert horses stack up is tough.

Attachments

• PNG image.png
    PNG image.png
    380.1 KB · Views: 30
Wow, no Mike Smith. I was upset when he chose Omaha Beach over Roadster. I might have to move Roadster up again. I think he would have been the easy favorite if he had Smith aboard, My early upset special so far is Maximum Security. If possible off track, I'm hearing go with Vekoma. His mudder was a mudder. As was his dad.

improbable to win. tacitus an upset possibility. war of will a long shot possibility.

best race to date in the mud: Improbable

Best breeding for racing well in the slop but haven't really run on it yet: easy. Vekoma and Game winner. ( Same stallion who ran great on off surface)

Sneaky good race on off track: by My Standards and Max Security

honestly think there are 10 horse that can win.. no horses you can trust.

no doubt it could chalk race or all long shots..

I got 8 that can win. Thinking either Vekoma or Max Security grabs the lead and skips along while the tactical horses wait a little too long to engage.

I really wanted Omaha to stay in and add value to other horses too.

I got 8 that can win. Thinking either Vekoma or Max Security grabs the lead and skips along while the tactical horses wait a little too long to engage.
Do you follow these guys at all. They have some interesting stuff.

Do you follow these guys at all. They have some interesting stuff.
Have not seen that, thanks. Learned my 'capping growing up near Belmont.

I am feeling Game Winner, Improbable, Roadster/Tacitus. Mostly just a hunch based upon reading about 10 articles

Not a good start. Did an exacta box of 1,3,7 in the Oaks.

Not a good start. Did an exacta box of 1,3,7 in the Oaks.
No one cashed but I did win a $99 exacta in the next race. Lots of longshots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom