2019 Masters | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Masters

Course was still a little wet yesterday, but they had the machines getting rid of the water. Forecast is for t-storms on and off the next few days.

Seems like Georgia is constantly in drought except during Masters week.

Tidbit. Since Tiger came back from a 74 on day 1 to win in 2005, every winner since has been in the top 8 after the 1st round.

Let me ask this - Why is Koepka doing this to his body ha.
Hopefully not a health issue. I remember David Duval lost weight when he was going great and his game went all to hell.

I'm a little upset at myself for not knowing there is a PGA golfer ranked 42nd in the world named Barn Rat who is playing in the Masters. His real name is Kiradech Aphibarnrat from Thailand and is currently -2 as I type this. The funniest thing on his wiki page is that is not his original name. He changed it from Anujit Hirunratanakorn. He is known as the Asian John Daly. Obviously a fan favorite.
800px-Kiradech_Aphibarnrat.jpg

I'm a little upset at myself for not knowing there is a PGA golfer ranked 42nd in the world named Barn Rat who is playing in the Masters. His real name is Kiradech Aphibarnrat from Thailand and is currently -2 as I type this. The funniest thing on his wiki page is that is not his original name. He changed it from Anujit Hirunratanakorn. He is known as the Asian John Daly. Obviously a fan favorite.
And as big as he looks in the picture, he has lost some weight.

Tigers putter from 8 feet in killed him today. Lost up to 4 strokes because of it. 4 behind when he could have been 1-2 behind.

Based on the leaderboard and past history, the winner should come from DeChambeau, Koepka, Mickelson, Poulter, Johnson, Harding, Scott, Rahm, Aphibarnrat, or Kisner.

The first time I saw this guy was at the 2013 WGC-Bridgestone in Akron. I had never heard of him before then (he qualified by winning a few Asian events)

I was walking down the side of a fairway and about 100 yards I started to get fascinated by what was coming towards me. He was at least 50 pounds heavier then he is now, so it was odd to see.

Hopefully not a health issue. I remember David Duval lost weight when he was going great and his game went all to hell.

100% pure vanity issue. They talked about it on the golf channel. Brandel Chamblee was ripping him because it was hurting his game... apparently until today.

Brooks and his wife / GF did a joint G-string photo shoot over the winter, and Brooks wanted to lose some weight before the pictures.

Absolute unit

4 missed <8ft putts yesterday and 3 more today. Tiger was so close to having a nice lead. One back gives him a shot at least.

4 missed <8ft putts yesterday and 3 more today. Tiger was so close to having a nice lead. One back gives him a shot at least.
Lots of great players have struggled to win majors once the putter starts to betray them. He certainly has it in him to get it done, but the margin of error for him is slim because the competition is so deep today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom