2019 Nike EYBL | Syracusefan.com

2019 Nike EYBL

jordville

Hall of Fame
I thought I'd get an EYBL thread started as it will be kicking off later this month here in Atlanta. Looking forward to it. The magazine preview and team announcements should be coming out any day now.

NIKE EYBL Announces 2019 Schedule & League Updates

Screenshot_20190407-145607_Drive.jpg

So, we should be watching for:

Andre Jackson, Albany City Rocks (SG)
Noah Collier, Team Final (PF)
Addison Patterson, CIA Bounce / Team Ennis (PG)
Cliff Omoruyi, Roselle Catholic NJ, (C)

Anybody else that we are working on for 2020?

This is what I have right now for the '20 cats...
Andre Jackson - City Rocks
Addison Patterson - Team WhyNot (Russ Westbrook's team)
Dain Dainja - Howard Pulley
Noah Collier - Team Final
Woody Newton - Team Takeover
Cliff Omoruyi - NY Lightning
Elijah Hutchins-Everett - NJ Playaz
Jamari Sibley - Phenom University
Hunter Dickinson - Team Takeover
Isaiah Jackson - The Family
Taelons Martin - Mass Rivals (Adidas)

And what I have for the '21s...
Terrence Clarke - Expressions Elite
John Camden - Team Final
Jonathan Kuminga - NY Rens

*All subject to change of course.

This is what I have right now for the '20 cats...
Andre Jackson - City Rocks
Addison Patterson - Team WhyNot (Russ Westbrook's team)
Dain Dainja - Howard Pulley
Noah Collier - Team Final
Woody Newton - Team Takeover
Cliff Omoruyi - NY Lightning
Elijah Hutchins-Everett - NJ Playaz
Jamari Sibley - Phenom University
Hunter Dickinson - Team Takeover
Isaiah Jackson - The Family
Taelons Martin - Mass Rivals (Adidas)

And what I have for the '21s...
Terrence Clarke - Expressions Elite
John Camden - Team Final
Jonathan Kuminga - NY Rens

*All subject to change of course.

Jordville you put in some time, wish you'd give more opinions.

Reading the tea leaves, it looks like Andre Jackson and Woody Netwon are the top targets in 2020. However, looks like Terrence Clarke is the top target overall, maybe even a re-class option. We know JB doesn't waste his time unless he feels he has a good shot

It is going to be a busy weekend of scouting! Here is a sneak peak...

*Edit: There was supposed to be a photo of my game (times, court #s) notes and matchups for this weekend. It says file to large to upload. Sorry.

My son has a make-up soccer match now rescheduled for 7:00 on Friday night and a regularly scheduled match Saturday morning at 9:00. Sadly, I may have to miss one or both of his games this weekend.

There should be a heavy Cuse influence Saturday morning on Court 1 at 9:30 as the City Rocks (Andre Jackson) play Team Takeover (Woody Newton & Hunter Dickinson).

At the same time on Court 3, Team Final (Noah Collier & John Camden) plays the NY Rens (Jonathan Kuminga).

Some other good head-to-head positional Cuse recruit match-ups...
Friday 8:00 p.m. Court 1 NY Lightning (Cliff Omoruyi) vs. The Family (Isaiah Jackson)
Saturday 4:00 p.m. Court 7 Team Takeover (Woody Newton & Hunter Dickinson) vs. NY Lightning (Cliff Omoruyi)
Sunday 8:00 a.m. Court 8 Expressions Elite (Terrence Clarke) vs. Team WhyNot (Addison Patterson)
Sunday 9:45 a.m. Court 2 The Family (Isaiah Jackson) vs. Howard Pulley (Dain Dainja)

There are plenty more games to watch. All teams play 4 games over 3 days. Those that I highlighted above feature mulitple recruits playing each other.

FYI: I have 38 games (with at least one Cuse recruit playing in it) flagged over the next 3 days. Obviously, several are at the same time, so I'll be on the move or strategically stationed in between courts.

Live period officially opened here about an hour ago. Already seen Tony Bennett, Cal, Self, Shaka, Nate Oats, Chris Holtmann, Cuonzo Martin... and so many assistants from all over.

Cal (and what looked like his whole staff) was also watching the Isaiah Jackson vs Big Cliff matchup.

Just Coach K chatting it up with Wendell Carter and his crazy mom.

Last edited:
FYI: I have 38 games (with at least one Cuse recruit playing in it) flagged over the next 3 days. Obviously, several are at the same time, so I'll be on the move or strategically stationed in between courts.

Live period officially opened here about an hour ago. Already seen Tony Bennett, Cal, Self, Shaka, Nate Oats, Chris Holtmann, Cuonzo Martin... and so many assistants from all over.

no su coaches?

no su coaches?

Unfortunately, none that I've seen. And I've been at the "Cuse" games for the most part. Hopefully tomorrow with a full slate of games. Everyone plays twice tomorrow.

Melo is here (all pink sweatsuit-- sadly no Orange). Watching the Oakland Soldiers on the next court over. Dior Johnson is on that squad now.

Mike Miller is all over this one... Jalen Green & Ziaire Williams.

Last edited:
This weekend is JB’s huge Basketball Charity gala that all the coaches attend.

that's tomorrow night. I would think someone would be there tonight.

Meh. Not a good weekend for that.

It’s been their standard date for as long as I can remember - last weekend in April. It fits the player’s schedules who also attend before exams while still on campus etc. it also might be a good choice as a slower major event broadcasting weekend since most of the guests are name broadcasters hosting as celebrity MC’s for the auction. They probably try to lock the big names up months ahead of time.

Melo is here (all pink sweatsuit-- sadly no Orange). Watching the Oakland Soldiers on the next court over. Dior Johnson is on that squad now.

Mike Miller is all over this one... Jalen Green & Ziaire Williams.

Game I was referring to...

Unfortunately, none that I've seen. And I've been at the "Cuse" games for the most part. Hopefully tomorrow with a full slate of games. Everyone plays twice tomorrow.

Very, very disappointing. First day of the live period. :(

I'm in no way bashing JB so please dont even go there...But I hate that his charity event takes place on the opening weekend for recruiting. Such a bizarre time to have it regardless of how it works out for current/former players and celeb invites. Dbag Hurley out here trying to poach our kid in our backyard. Cant stand this turd!