2019 NIT Season Tip-Off | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NIT Season Tip-Off

I’ll be going as part of my trek to the Big Apple for Thanksgiving.

Brooklyn has almost 2x the population of Philly.

Right and hopefully lots of people from Brooklyn and east come to the game because it is a bitch and a half to get there from the west. MSG is literally above a trasnportation hub that gets people in from every borough, NJ, and LI.

Shame we aren't in the Auburn/Wisconsin/Richmond/New Mexico event the 2 days prior.

This is a tricky event. I have already spoken to multiple people who are regional but not local and went to last years tourney who can’t go because it straddles the holiday. I may try to go to the Wednesday session (I’ll be heading up for the football game Friday) but am really very curious what the showing will be. Weird timing

This is a tricky event. I have already spoken to multiple people who are regional but not local and went to last years tourney who can’t go because it straddles the holiday. I may try to go to the Wednesday session (I’ll be heading up for the football game Friday) but am really very curious what the showing will be. Weird timing

Yup, it would be one thing if it was the two days leading up to Thanksgiving or the two days after. The fact that it's the day before and the day after is not ideal.

Anybody who has tickets to this event but can’t go or is too good to go to Brooklyn, please let me know and I’ll take them off your hands.
i was one of those bitching about brooklyn earlier. But im probably going to go anyway.

Agreed. we went last year (though I try to forget it. And NO problem with the venue. Saw Phil Collins there last October and enjoyed Brooklyn. Would have likely attended this year but game-Thanksgiving-game-Football wasn't exactly convenient.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom