2019 NY Football Giants Season .. | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NY Football Giants Season ..

Glad KaiserUEO got to see one last Eli win.
both me and my son will be able to say...we saw both Daniel Jones and Eli Manning win a game at Giants Stadium in the same season.

yesterday was awesome.

stayed till he ran into the tunnel, hugged his family and walked further into the depths where the cameras were cut for a bit.

I’m somebody!

My brother is really into ancestries and the like and is a member of ancestry.com. He’s been digging deep into our family tree for 2 years. Anyways...

William “Mickey” Corcoran was Bill Parcells high school football coach. He was also Parcels mentor when he was with the Giants. Our family tree shows that Corcoran is our 2nd cousin 1 time removed.

My blood is part of two Super Bowl Championships. I want a ring!

Encouraged to see the DBs have a solid game regardless of opponent. Baker has been coming on strong recently. Have another good draft and spend money wisely and I think our defense will be primed to make a big improvement.

I was told by my Giants friend that your team is likely going to change uniforms this offseason. Probably going to go back to the Simms era uniforms modernized.
As they will want a change from the Eli era to a new era.
Makes sense. The red on the road uniforms always seemed weird when you guys are Big Blue.

I was told by my Giants friend that your team is likely going to change uniforms this offseason. Probably going to go back to the Simms era uniforms modernized.
As they will want a change from the Eli era to a new era.
Makes sense. The red on the road uniforms always seemed weird when you guys are Big Blue.

2 decades, 2 titles. It’s been a good run in these, but I’d welcome a change back to the Simms era unis.

And Corey Ballentine might have just won the Chase Young sweepstakes for the Jints.