2019 NY Football Giants Season .. | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NY Football Giants Season ..

Where did I say it would be in his speech??

But I will pinpoint a time now...if it takes him a bit, since clearly you don't know Eli's great sense of humour...he easily could say something like, "wasn't sure I'd get here and a lot of you don't want me here, but here I am".,,,At some point in an interview after his inevitable congratulatory phone call from the Hall.

Discussing something like this is a useless endeavor with an admitted hater. If you can't be objective, just sit it out.

Let alsacs handle that side of this debate.

Where did I say it would be in his speech?

(Is there an echo in here?)

Fanboys, like you, may extrapolate some of his innocuous comments as retaliation against the haters but that’s never been his style.

And by the time he gets inducted he will be so overwhelmed with gratitude there’ll be zero hate in his heart.

Eli will throw as much shade as NFC East Ws he got in his last year (0).

Fanboys, like you, may extrapolate some of his innocuous comments as retaliation against the haters but that’s never been his style.

And by the time he gets inducted he will be so overwhelmed with gratitude there’ll be zero hate in his heart.

Great.

So we agree he’s getting in.

And you said his induction day.

And look at the shade he threw at Tiki and others.

Goodbye.

This thread is clearly not for you.

Great.

So we agree he’s getting in.

And you said his induction day.

And look at the shade he threw at Tiki and others.

Goodbye.

This thread is clearly not for you.

You’re losing it man.

Show me where I said he wasn’t getting in or that he doesn’t deserve it.

I agree, the “2019 Big Blew” thread isn’t for me.

Enjoy the Ginger Clapper.

What does one mean when they type “on the day of his enshrinement” but bus speech?!!

Sit this one out, he’ll, sit the board out.

Goodbye.

If you think a sport which emphasizes 1 game at time and ultimately the biggest 1 game
of them all...will look over a 2 time MV P from New York City?!! Then just sit out life too.

Eli is already throwing shade the Eli way...

What does one mean when they type “on the day of his enshrinement” but bus speech?!!

Sit this one out, he’ll, sit the board out.

Goodbye.

If you think a sport which emphasizes 1 game at time and ultimately the biggest 1 game
of them all...will look over a 2 time MV P from New York City?!! Then just sit out life too.

Eli is already throwing shade the Eli way...

I’ll make it simple since your last few replies show how badly you’re struggling.

“On the day of his enshrinement” means the multiple media opportunities he’ll have to address his critics.

His acceptance speech is one.

You fantasize about him being a petty chooch.

I’m saying he’ll likely show more class.

You may now return to your digital phellating of #10.

As you were.

I’ll make it simple since your last few replies show how badly you’re struggling.

“On the day of his enshrinement” means the multiple media opportunities he’ll have to address his critics.

His acceptance speech is one.

You fantasize about him being a petty chooch.

I’m saying he’ll likely show more class.

You may now return to your digital phellating of #10.

As you were.
Please.

But I am the fool for acknowledging a kids post.

I havnt had to self ban since I originally invented it 15 years or so ago, but I will take one now.

Boston Radio is saying Joe Judge is going to kick around signing Tom Brady. Lol enjoy him next year Kaiser.

Boston Radio is saying Joe Judge is going to kick around signing Tom Brady. Lol enjoy him next year Kaiser.

He’ll do a great job wearing a hat, holding a clipboard, and encouraging Big Stones Jones when he comes off the field. Can probably teach Danny a lot about how to prepare, eat, etc.

He’ll do a great job wearing a hat, holding a clipboard, and encouraging Big Stones Jones when he comes off the field. Can probably teach Danny a lot about how to prepare, eat, etc.

Hopefully - for your sake - that nickname works better than the last one.

Btw Tom Brady is no dummy. He's going to go where he has an immediate shot to contend for a SB title. That would preclude him from signing with the G-Men.

Hopefully - for your sake - that nickname works better than the last one.

Jones had a very promising rookie season. With a solid draft and some smart free agent signings, expect the Giants to be a contender for the NFC East title many times in the next 5 years.

Jones had a very promising rookie season. With a solid draft and some smart free agent signings, expect the Giants to be a contender for the NFC East title many times in the next 5 years.

That's certainly possible. I think he experienced normal growing pains for a rookie but the NY press got out ahead of their skiis after his first few games. He's got to reduce those TOs.