2019 NY Football Giants Training Camp Thread... | Syracusefan.com

2019 NY Football Giants Training Camp Thread...

Man, that schedule...

If we’re any good at all, as in we don’t completely suck...we could make the playoffs. We get the extra home game with the Jets being an away game. Tampa, Detroit, Buffalo, Arizona?? They all might really suck.

Miami, Green Bay, and Minnesota should be ok but also very beatable.

Even Chicago, we beat last year.

Honestly think we could be very average and still go 6-4 or 7-3 against the non-division teams.

This thread will be so much better without all the maroons telling us Dungey should start.

This thread will be so much better without all the maroons telling us Dungey should start.
Is Eli going to make it to Foxborough on the Thursday Night week 6 as the starter?

Is Eli going to make it to Foxborough on the Thursday Night week 6 as the starter?
Of course.

He led the team to 9 wins last year, threw for a shlit-ton of yards, high completion % and low INTs, then the D lost 4 of his games after the 2 minute warning.

I’m doing some advance scouting this weekend at Fenway...

Of course.

He led the team to 9 wins last year, threw for a shlit-ton of yards, high completion % and low INTs, then the D lost 4 of his games after the 2 minute warning.

I’m doing some advance scouting this weekend at Fenway...
Red Sox are having a post WS drain.
This is the Yankees-Astros ALCS year.

Too many Red Sox players struggling to win it all. Yankees need another starter to beat Houston in October but they are locks.
I expect Jones to be starting by week 11.

Red Sox are having a post WS drain.
This is the Yankees-Astros ALCS year.

Too many Red Sox players struggling to win it all. Yankees need another starter to beat Houston in October but they are locks.
I expect Jones to be starting by week 11.
I think u will be shocked at how good the Giants will be, not patsy hot knife through afc East butter good, but good.

Stros scare me for sure, may have to acquire more BP help to

1. Keep them away from Houston

and

2. Theres just anyone good out there as a SP

Everyone always has a story. In 2019, I’m not buying it.

Hoping Tate isn’t Brandon Marshall/Jonathan Stewart “that guy is washed and DG signed him” part 3.

I’m reading some rave reviews on Dexter Lawrence...