2019 Onondaga Community College Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Onondaga Community College Thread...

Admittedly I do not follow JUCO and haven't for years but based on that score what has happened to Herkimer? They use to be a top JUCO program.

Hall of Fame coach left. OCC took over.

Admittedly I do not follow JUCO and haven't for years but based on that score what has happened to Herkimer? They use to be a top JUCO program.

Back in my HS days (mid 90's) all the academically degenerate good lax players went there.

Makes sense why Wilbur took the administrative job then. That lacrosse program has done a lot for that college , I would of tried to keep Wilbur and staff by paying more than high school money.
Can't imagine that they have the resources to pay more.

Still Wilbur's kids and largely the same system... it just works

The video making the rounds of the between the legs goal by the OCC kid with 40 seconds left to tie the game was pretty sick.

Such a turn around mid year after struggling early. The Sophomores stepped up. The goalie Delia from Bville going to Lemoyne is a stud. He is high end d1 good and single handily stood on his head in final 4 to continue the dominance in juco. Mid year was told Wilbur and former asst Gatto helped behind scenes to get the team going again. Congrats to the LAZERS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom