2019 Spring Game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Spring Game

With ACC Network; this will definitely be last Spring game without TV, correct?

With ACC Network; this will definitely be last Spring game without TV, correct?
They have shown the Spring Game before. I think this was more of a choice of SU. And ACCNetwork doesn't mean that it wouldn't be streamed.

56609032_2276306169095314_3197696571725628541_n.jpg

• atgoodrich
    What a fun day for @cusefootball fans! #LetsGoOrange

They have shown the Spring Game before. I think this was more of a chose of SU. And ACCNetwork doesn't mean that it wouldn't be streamed.
Ugh... Was hoping ACC Network would need the programming, and would therefore carry all member Spring games.

Hey CuseLegacy, I know a couple of tweets have been posted about recruits visiting that have arrived. Any word on quantity/quality of recruits we are expecting today? Looks like a great day to host recruits and their families!

Ugh... Was hoping ACC Network would need the programming, and would therefore carry all member Spring games.
There already is an ACCN now where all the Olympic Sports, WBB, etc can be seen. The streaming isn't going away.

Hey CuseLegacy, I know a couple of tweets have been posted about recruits visiting that have arrived. Any word on quantity/quality of recruits we are expecting today? Looks like a great day to host recruits and their families!
I'm just one little woman posting on multiple forums right now. ;)
Seriously I don't know how many will be visiting yet today. But it is a great day for visitors.

I'm just one little woman posting on multiple forums right now. ;)
Seriously I don't know how many will be visiting yet today. But it is a great day for visitors.
Thanks for pulling this together and posting cool stuff...

Walton and Davis are both walking around fine, one would have to think they will both be fine as far as fall camp goes. Davis practiced on Thursday and is walking around today so it can’t be too serious.

Sorry guys but the link SU provided for audio or whatever seems to be having technical difficulties. I have seen a lot of commercials. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom