2019 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread

My guess is someone in the NL is getting DLsbury with the Yanks picking up 80% of the tab.

Frazier, Hicks & Judge...Gardy & Stanton.

114,120 & 140. 90 & 27
Or 99% of the tab...lol

It also tells me some OF prospects are available as trade bait for a solid SP. Glad to bring back Gardy for another year. He may be on the decline and ultimately won't play much. But he was always one of my favorites, and love is attitude, approach, etc.

My guess is someone in the NL is getting DLsbury with the Yanks picking up 80% of the tab.

Frazier, Hicks & Judge...Gardy & Stanton.

114,120 & 140. 90 & 27
Who the hell would take Ellsbury and pay him 4 million a year?

Who the hell would take Ellsbury and pay him 4 million a year?
It ain’t pretty is it??

Im hoping there is another overpriced player that we could absorb $15 or so for a few years and hopefully they will pick up 4-5 of DLsbury.

Can I have my off season dreams?? You fluckers ruined and took all the enjoyment of a 100 Win season in april.

It ain’t pretty is it??

Im hoping there is another overpriced player that we could absorb $15 or so for a few years and hopefully they will pick up 4-5 of DLsbury.

Can I have my off season dreams?? You fluckers ruined and took all the enjoyment of a 100 Win season in april.
Okay, how about this...I think you can get DeGrom for him straight up. Feel better?

Okay, how about this...I think you can get DeGrom for him straight up. Feel better?
I’d rather u just said...

NO.

This was the move I was afraid they would make
Championship...

Didi going down scares the hell out of me.

No Manny, just no...

Looks like Yankees bringing back CC for $8 mill. Pending his physical. I will hold on purchasing my World Series tickets for the time being.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom