2019 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread

Awesome for both, even more for Moose, as he had to wait, but I have been pulling for him to get in for a long time, just a great career for both

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

Its funny for years I didn't think he was a hof the more I looked at his numbers the more I came around he deserves it.

For a long time I was blinded by 2004 ALCS Game 5. He was good but not great that game and the Yankees needed a GOAT start by him to avoid games 6 and 7. But the arguments that he pitched his entire career in the AL East in the height of the steroid era swayed me.

For a long time I was blinded by 2004 ALCS Game 5. He was good but not great that game and the Yankees needed a GOAT start by him to avoid games 6 and 7. But the arguments that he pitched his entire career in the AL East in the height of the steroid era swayed me.
Good.

Then you must be for Pettitte too.

Outdualing Pedro is a great game, the bullpen F'ed that up. Up 4-2 going into the 8th against the best offense in the league, cannot ask much more than that.

Good.

Then you must be for Pettitte too.

More so than Mussina. For every Game 1 1996 WS stinkbomb he has a corresponding Game 5 1996 WS gem.

Outdualing Pedro is a great game, the bullpen F'ed that up. Up 4-2 going into the 8th against the best offense in the league, cannot ask much more than that.

Needed 4-0. Torre's penchant for burning out favorite middle relief arms burned them. The corpse of Tom Gordon gave up run #3 and left Mo bases loaded and nobody out. They got a sac fly to tie it up, not mad at Mo for that.

I still can't believe they allowed it. I can't imagine George would have never allowed it.
It will now be a ‘coveted’ # for a can’t miss prospect so he get it retired with 1-10.

It will now be a ‘coveted’ # for a can’t miss prospect so he get it retired with 1-10.

of all people I though you would be convinced that in a few years, and after 3 more rings, Yankee's Otto will get it retired for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom