2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 106 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

I gave this a like because this is so purely UEO.

:kisses fingertips, blows to the wind:

Magnifique.
I gave it a like because it was all true.

Cherry picking a game? Yea he was on the DL. But whether it was before or after the DL he is always hitting in front of a good hitter. 7 for the last 51 and .225 on the season. That’s not a 3 or 4 hitter regardless.
Who did he have protecting him earlier in the season when Stanton, Judge, Gregorious, Andujar, Hicks and others were out of the lineup and he was carrying the offense and playing his way to the All-Star game?

Who did he have protecting him earlier in the season when Stanton, Judge, Gregorious, Andujar, Hicks and others were out of the lineup and he was carrying the offense and playing his way to the All-Star game?

The fans voted him in. But at least then he was batting 260’s and hitting HRs. Since then he’s tanked. And you’ll have to research who was batting after him.

He'll certainly start game 1, 2, or 3. If for some reason Boone decides to give Happ or CC a start in Game 4, I could see them staggering the lefties and righties like Tanaka-Paxton-German-Happ. I think it is more likely to be Tanaka-German-Paxton-Opener.
I agree with the staggering, but really hoping Severino will be good to go by playoff time. Maybe he's the guy who goes in the 3rd inning after the opener (or right away if opener struggles)

The fans voted him in. But at least then he was batting 260’s and hitting HRs. Since then he’s tanked. And you’ll have to research who was batting after him.
Good thing the fans voted him in, because he couldn't get there on merit, right? Your dislike for him is ridiculous. Nearly every GM in baseball would love to have him.

I didn't know this was how we landed Urshela:

Baseball is funky. I swear some guys never break through simply because they didn't encounter somebody that recommends the right adjustment.

Sometimes players just need a fresh set of eyes to help them hit another level.

I didn't know this was how we landed Urshela:

Baseball is funky. I swear some guys never break through simply because they didn't encounter somebody that recommends the right adjustment.

Sometimes players just need a fresh set of eyes to help them hit another level.

Ninja Cash :D

Body cam of Cash being stopped last week. His Ninja skills must have turned off at the border

Good thing the fans voted him in, because he couldn't get there on merit, right? Your dislike for him is ridiculous. Nearly every GM in baseball would love to have him.

Weird post. I don’t “dislike” him. I just don’t think someone who batted under 200 last year and was batting 228 this year should be hitting 3rd or 4th. Fortunately he’s had two good games in a row now. I guess Kaiser wanting to start the season yesterday will have some traction. Let’s hope it continues.

Weird post. I don’t “dislike” him. I just don’t think someone who batted under 200 last year and was batting 228 this year should be hitting 3rd or 4th. Fortunately he’s had two good games in a row now. I guess Kaiser wanting to start the season yesterday will have some traction. Let’s hope it continues.
Unless I'm mistaken, you've frequently suggested he be traded and/or said the team doesn't need him and is better without him. I'd hate to hear what you'd say about him if you really didn't like him.

Last edited:
Unless I'm mistaken, you've frequently suggested he be traded and/or said the team doesn't need him and is better without him. I hate hear what you'd say about him if you really didn't like him.

I think the yanks badly needed a SP. The only untouchables imo are Torres, judge, urshela now and DJ. Sanchez was an easy choice because one he was having his second had year in a row and I was happy with the other 2 catchers. I would have been fine trading one of the 1Bs or OFs too because of a glut of talent when healthy.

I think the yanks badly needed a SP. The only untouchables imo are Torres, judge, urshela now and DJ. Sanchez was an easy choice because one he was having his second had year in a row and I was happy with the other 2 catchers. I would have been fine trading one of the 1Bs or OFs too because of a glut of talent when healthy.
I would have liked to see a move for a proven starter, too, but doubt Cashman ever considered trading Sanchez for one this year. Only in some bizarro GM Cali world could that happen.

I would have liked to see a move for a proven starter, too, but doubt Cashman ever considered trading Sanchez for one this year. Only in some bizarro GM Cali world could that happen.

Everyone has their price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom