2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 107 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

I’m including the whole season and his recent stint. With the hitters we have, he should be hitting 8th until he consistently hits which he hasn’t done all year before or after a DL. You seem to want to eliminate every at bat until tonight.
No, because of all his struggles recently, I want Torres to hit behind him.

Can’t have Torres too low, so it’s either 4 or 5 for the power hitting backstop.

Weird post. I don’t “dislike” him. I just don’t think someone who batted under 200 last year and was batting 228 this year should be hitting 3rd or 4th. Fortunately he’s had two good games in a row now. I guess Kaiser wanting to start the season yesterday will have some traction. Let’s hope it continues.
This makes no sense.

I agreed with it because it was the smart ‘baseball’ thing to do.

Is Torres also not absolutely crushing the O’s???

And he’s not last years hitter, he’s also not before the ASB hitter, but then again he’s also not the pre DL either, so the smart move is to...

...PUT HIM INFRONT OF TORRES...

in an attempt to get him back to the pre-ASB Kraken that he was.

Screwy schedule.

We're done with Baltimore, yet we haven't seen either Oakland or Texas yet.

West Coast Swing (A's, Dodgers, M's) coming next week.

Rrlbees
3 straight great outings for him. Good sign. He was struggling in July.
where would you like Judge to hit?

9th??

I don’t think he’s gotten a hit since the Reagan administration.

Maybe Boone moves Torres to 3, in effort to get him going...

Rrlbees

where would you like Judge to hit?

9th??

I don’t think he’s gotten a hit since the Reagan administration.

Maybe Boone moves Torres to 3, in effort to get him going...

Judge? I was talking about Chapman. But I’ve never liked judge at 2.

Odds Romine pitches tonight? Sorry if I am old school but this opener thing is BS.

Holy schnikes! If Green ever crapped out like that in the playoffs Boone would get run out of town for using an opener.

Ford is DHing tonight and batting 9th, which is amazing for someone hitting .171.

More curiously, he's a former pitcher at Princeton. If they pull their DH and move him to pitcher, I guess they can't "lose the DH" for the game.

So there's that.

Ford is DHing tonight and batting 9th, which is amazing for someone hitting .171.

More curiously, he's a former pitcher at Princeton. If they pull their DH and move him to pitcher, I guess they can't "lose the DH" for the game.

So there's that.

Ford is now pitching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom