2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 114 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

All the relievers were beasts tonight. Big win.

Finally these uniforms are over.

Not only did they look terrible to me after a while, but if you are watching highlightes / flipping through games this weekend it was confusing.

This past weekend is why this team is so great. I'll admit, after the A's series, and knowing TB was playing the O's, I was finally leaning a little negative. Or at least worrying too much. Thought we might be down to a 5 game lead today.

Instead, the Yanks step up. O's beat TB twice, life is less worrisome.

Every time I read twitter and the millions of troll comments, it just sucks to think how many people just aren't enjoying this run.

This past weekend is why this team is so great. I'll admit, after the A's series, and knowing TB was playing the O's, I was finally leaning a little negative. Or at least worrying too much. Thought we might be down to a 5 game lead today.

Every time I read twitter and the millions of troll comments, it just sucks to think how many people just aren't enjoying this run.
I’ve talked so many friends off the ledge during games, after series, randomly, etc...this year.

You can’t treat baseball like football.

Till October...

disappointed in the Mike Trout Angels laying down like dogs vs. Houston this past weekend. The Astros schedule the rest of the way:

vs. Rays, vs TOR, @Brewers, vs. SEA, vs. OAK, @KC, vs. TEX, vs. Angels, @SEA, @Angels

Even if Yankees play well Houston's schedule is so cake it may not matter.

I’ve talked so many friends off the ledge during games, after series, randomly, etc...this year.

You can’t treat baseball like football.

Till October...

October has the potential to get ugly. There are some really good baseball teams out there. And if it gets ugly, the I told ya so-ism, will be off the charts.

(my only I told ya so's are I would have taken Morton over Happ, and I would have paid the extra $3M to get Keuchel).

But I'm going to try to leave them all alone in October. The injuries this team has faced are unprecedented, yet look at the record.

Going forward, are posts about games during games permitted in the Yankees season thread?

How does a pitcher make it to the majors with a balk move? Didn't any coaches or pitching development types pick up on that? :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom