2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Hot Take warning!!!!

I've got an even better idea - Ditch it completely. I made sure I went to the refreshment stand and/or bathroom whenever they played it. Maybe it could be the first step toward ditching the national anthem, too?
ThTs not a hot take.

That’s a Hate Take.

A Hate America take, to be specific.

No, a rejection of institutionalized nationalism is a perfect demonstration of "American" ideals.
“Institutionalized Nationalism” Hahaha

You’re overthinking it bro

That's right KaiserUEO , bpo57 , and NateW , I detest America for taking away the 18 years of weekends and some nights that I spent on Reserve duty, not to mention the 3 years of active duty. :rolleyes:
And yet you shlit on a 2 minute song now serving to remind people of American Pride on and after 9-11.

Those who have served, sometimes hate America too.

Benedict Arnold, Lee Harvey Oswald, Hoos That, to name a few...

Last edited:
And yet you shlit on a 2 minute song now serving to remind people of American Pride on and after 9-11.

Those who have served, sometimes hate America too.

Benedict Arnold, Lee Harvey Oswald, Hoos That, to name a few...
This might be headed over to the off topic board.

Hey how about them Yanks?!

Frazier not starting but available to pinch hit. Boone said he was gonna give him a day at some point anyway.

Hanging Chad...

I'd be all for it at this point.

How do you like that, Suzyn.
I read somewhere that he can be sent down to Scranton. Does he really have options left?

Usually the west coast trips are rough on us, but this one seems to be going pretty well.

Last edited:
How do options work? Is it a number of years, a number of times? I thought I had it down, apparently I don't.

How do options work? Is it a number of years, a number of times? I thought I had it down, apparently I don't.
I think it’s 5 years in the bigs with 3 years of being able to go up and down.

I don’t think he’s been sent to the minors in 3 different years, that’s why.

On the edit, yeah, this is his 4th year and he didn’t go down last year.

He’s got an option alright.

A player gets three option years.

You can move him up and down an unlimited number of times each year during an option year.

When he's out of option years, you have to DFA him, and hope that nobody claims him on waivers.

I think it’s 5 years in the bigs with 3 years of being able to go up and down.

I don’t think he’s been sent to the minors in 3 different years, that’s why.

On the edit, yeah, this is his 4th year and he didn’t go down last year.

He’s got an option alright.
That's where I was confused. I didn't realize that since he wasn't sent down last year the last option year carried over. For some reason I assumed they had to be 3 consecutive years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom