2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Cool Hand Luke

Looking more and more like this was a great pick-up by Cashman. I have to admit that I was "luke" warm at the end of last year figuring there are no Roy Hobbs out there just waiting for their chance, but he's starting to show that last year might not have been a (f)Luke.

Green Day...

Too bad they moved Harvey so quickly over the weekend and he has to wait 10 days before he can be recalled. I'm afraid Tarpley isn't going to be any better than what Green has been showing.

Frazier not starting again. Sanchez starting and hitting cleanup. Hope Frazier’s ankle is okay.

Looking more and more like this was a great pick-up by Cashman. I have to admit that I was "luke" warm at the end of last year figuring there are no Roy Hobbs out there just waiting for their chance, but he's starting to show that last year might not have been a (f)Luke.

Yep, when I saw his name after the trade I recall thinking "Who?" He had negligible stats coming over, and his first few weeks were marginal, but since then, he's been a life preserver.

What's up with that? Did he do something?

He made the third out on a huge rally via a hidden ball trick after a long fly out by Trout. It was unreal.

He made the third out on a huge rally via a hidden ball trick after a long fly out by Trout. It was unreal.

Ouch. Well, we got out of it.
noidea.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom