2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 131 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

18 pitchers, 27 K's, these games just aren't much fun. In fact, the only good thing so far is I don't have to see Joe West anymore. :)

Freaking great.

Baseball makes me crazy sometimes. Gardy (whom I like) with a runner on 2nd and two out, looks at two fat ones and then swings at one in the dirt. JM&J, no wonder I drink.

Last edited:
Line up Pax/Tanaka/Sevy for the ALDS on regular rest?

That’s 10 days away. Every pitcher would be available even if they pitched the last regular season game. How about getting home field advantage? Look at the home and away difference for the Yankees and even more so the Astros. It’s ginormous.

That’s 10 days away. Every pitcher would be available even if they pitched the last regular season game. How about getting home field advantage? Look at the home and away difference for the Yankees and even more so the Astros. It’s ginormous.
They are trying, but even running out your best pitchers and best lineup every day doesn't guarantee anything in baseball. Can't win games if you don't score runs. Right now they need to run the table and for Houston to finish 2-3, so there's that.

They are trying, but even running out your best pitchers and best lineup every day doesn't guarantee anything in baseball. Can't win games if you don't score runs. Right now they need to run the table and for Houston to finish 2-3, so there's that.

Yea, it’s gonna be a rough haul. The injuries and not playing to win every game with your best like the astros pretty much did has killed them. I think they got too cute. Now watch lasagna give us 6 innings of 1 run ball.

Want home field but also need rays to make playoffs over Indians

At this point home field vs. Astros isn't happening. Houston has the tiebreaker and a 2 game lead in the loss column. If NY goes 4-0 the Astros would need to go 2-3 the rest of the way. No chance they lose 3 of their next five (1 @SEA, 4 @LAA). Sit who you need to sit and get your pitching rotation lined up.

At this point home field vs. Astros isn't happening. Houston has the tiebreaker and a 2 game lead in the loss column. If NY goes 4-0 the Astros would need to go 2-3 the rest of the way. No chance they lose 3 of their next five (1 @SEA, 4 @LAA). Sit who you need to sit and get your pitching rotation lined up.

How can you not get your rotation set? Isn’t the last game Sunday and playoffs start next Friday? Every pitcher will be available.

Why are we doing this?

Maybe they want the Rays to be in the wild card. Cleveland and Oakland were bigger headaches later in the season.

Losing that 7th regular season game to the Astros already made the uphill climb much worse. Hard to rely on a really good team losing.

Maybe they want the Rays to be in the wild card. Cleveland and Oakland were bigger headaches later in the season.

Losing that 7th regular season game to the Astros already made the uphill climb much worse. Hard to rely on a really good team losing.

Never say never.

I appreciate your point, but I have concerns about TB's pitching.

7-7 last 14. Things are all out of sync and the injuries are a killer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom