2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 163 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Encarnacion 1 for his last 19. Yikes. Another K on the way to it seems.

This is sad. Yankees’ bats failing them miserably.
Someone needs to step up with a clutch freaking hit.

Been waiting for a clutch hit in a prime spot for 2.5 games. My god. It’s so frustrating watching this.

I would have thrown some coin down that Edwin strikes out there.

I still think we're being punished for 1996 to 2000. When everyone only swung at strikes and put the ball in the play.

Been waiting for a clutch hit in a prime spot for 2.5 games. My god. It’s so frustrating watching this.

Old adage is true great pitching will always beat great hitting. Plus this team is now run by analytics and we refuse to bench clearly struggling guys. Bees kingdom for Mike Tauchman right now.

With bases loaded 1 out you just have to at least put it in play. Easier said than done but this is the ALCS.

With bases loaded 1 out you just have to at least put it in play. Easier said than done but this is the ALCS.

Once Torres struck out we needed to pinch hit for Encarnacion, hes clearly lost right now, lost.

Old adage is true great pitching will always beat great hitting. Plus this team is now run by analytics and we refuse to bench clearly struggling guys. Bees kingdom for Mike Tauchman right now.

Really like Tauchman. Very good all around player.

Well I hope SU finds away to win tomorrow (unlikely I fear) cause the Yanks are all but done. Not looking forward to an O fer tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom