2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 161 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

this is exactly why we were all (correctly) pissed that Cash couldn't/didn't add a quality arm or two at the deadline...plus German's stupidity

looking at the radar there's a slow moving blob of yellow and green moved into the southern half of New Jersey. It will be raining in the Bronx soon for the rest of the day and most of the evening.

looking at the post about 15 spots up, I'd say that blob won.

Starters should be

Thursday - Tanaka
Friday - Paxton
Saturday - Happ
Sunday - Severino

in the Moneyball movie there's a scene where Brad Pitt tells the team to not bunt. If the other team does it thank them and throw to first. They're giving an out away...That's all I got
My favorite Brad Pitt role is Floyd in True Romance. (Moving on to "Rain Out" talk)

Was listening to the radio and somebody mentioned that there may be 25 mph winds blowing out to RF tomorrow night. Is that true or BS? Asking for a friend that could get interested in betting the Over (8 runs).

Was listening to the radio and somebody mentioned that there may be 25 mph winds blowing out to RF tomorrow night. Is that true or BS? Asking for a friend that could get interested in betting the Over (8 runs).

Probably going to be a swirling wind. But that, plus I believe Tanaka gives up more HRs on 4 days rest vs 5, I’d probably advise your imaginary friend that it’s a good bet.

Probably going to be a swirling wind. But that, plus I believe Tanaka gives up more HRs on 4 days rest vs 5, I’d probably advise your imaginary friend that it’s a good bet.

Thanks. I took a shot at it. Also have the NYY at +280 to win the WS (placed prior to start of ALCS). Unfamiliar territory for me to be rooting for the pinstripers. Just bidness. :)

Thanks. I took a shot at it. Also have the NYY at +280 to win the WS (placed prior to start of ALCS). Unfamiliar territory for me to be rooting for the pinstripers. Just bidness. :)

I hedge my bets all the time. If they win, I win. If they lose, I win.

Tony the bookie: I thought you was layin' it.
Nicky Santoro: Oh no. I'm taking it.
Tony the bookie: Are you sure?
Nicky Santoro: I'm positive.

Yup. I spent the entire Greg Robinson era doing this. Winning some coin would lessen all the losses each year. Slightly.

Yup. I spent the entire Greg Robinson era doing this. Winning some coin would lessen all the losses each year. Slightly.

I hope you’re enjoying the early retirement.

DJ LeMahieu R
Aaron Judge R
Aaron Hicks S
G. Torres R
E. Encarnacion R
B. Gardner L
Gary Sanchez R
Gio Urshella
D. Gregorius L

Not sure how I feel about Hicks batting third.

DJ LeMahieu R
Aaron Judge R
Aaron Hicks S
G. Torres R
E. Encarnacion R
B. Gardner L
Gary Sanchez R
Gio Urshella
D. Gregorius L

Hicks can get on base, I'd rather have him be the first lefty bat. I'd also flip Gardner and Didi, maybe flip Sanchez and Edwin too.

DJ LeMahieu R
Aaron Judge R
Aaron Hicks S
G. Torres R
E. Encarnacion R
B. Gardner L
Gary Sanchez R
Gio Urshella
D. Gregorius L

High OBP and will now see more fastballs with Torres behind him.

DJ LeMahieu R
Aaron Judge R
Aaron Hicks S
G. Torres R
E. Encarnacion R
B. Gardner L
Gary Sanchez R
Gio Urshella
D. Gregorius L

prefer him to Garder in that spot. At least they moved Torres ahead of the useless parrot. Speaking of useless Gary is still in there, awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom