2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 167 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

I'm sick and tired of seeing such a great difference between what the technology shows, and what umpires call strikes. There has to be a better way. I was hoping we we were done with that Greg Maddux BS, but apparently not.

I'm sick and tired of seeing such a great difference between what the technology shows, and what umpires call strikes.
Why allow TV to show the box and then not use it for anything.

Turning the game over to Cessa, Loaisiga, Lyons is suicide. Would have gone further with Happ.

Cessa did a nice job there but he could have done it in, say the 6th, if they had used him then. Happ was pitching well and can go more than 2.

Why does Torres run to first base on grounders like Mantle in 1968?

Yankees would be no worse off if the pitcher was hitting instead of their DH. Have 1 combined hit the entire series.

All these dopes who wanted to bench Gio. Guy has made 2 sparkling defensive plays beyond hitting a HR. This guy has been great all year.

All these dopes who wanted to bench Gio. Guy has made 2 sparkling defensive plays beyond hitting a HR. This guy has been great all year.

Love Gio. Even when in a slump he has to play. Best defensive infielder we have and his glove has been golden.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom