2019 Yankees Thread...

Cowtown

Healthy Scratch
Gardy is "on the Interstate." I love the guy, and feel badly for him when he struggles. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he hasn't been a slow starter in previous years. Is this a bad sign? (I've only seen 2 games, the most I usually get is live stats and box scores)

Ryand877

All Conference
Gardy is "on the Interstate." I love the guy, and feel badly for him when he struggles. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he hasn't been a slow starter in previous years. Is this a bad sign? (I've only seen 2 games, the most I usually get is live stats and box scores)
Gardner has been one of my favorites for a long time. It’s tough to see him struggle. I def think he is on the decline unfortunately. I hope I’m wrong.

KaiserUEO

2018 Cali: Rec TDs/18-19 Iggy: Leading Rebounder
Gleyber with a solid month of production, on a Wednesday in the Bronx...

bpo57

Living Legend
I take an interest in people who have it all figured out only two weeks into the season. I watch a lot of sports and the only thing I am sure of is that I have no clue what is going to happen.
It's a sports message board. I gave my opinion. Lighten up Francis.

bpo57

Living Legend
That’s all that matters.

I don’t know anyone who bet the O/U this year, it wasn’t a smart bet.

I think the # was either 97 or 98, which is whatever and too high to be considered.

I hit their over the last few years, they were smart bets.

As far as you go, well they’re still on pace for the over despite losing 17 guys, so you are unnecessarily trolling while pissing into the wind here.
For about the 14th time, I didn't bring it up so ht fluck can I be trolling?

OttoinGrotto

Professor Irwin Corey
Father Time just may remain undefeated.

We have obviously needed outfielders this season (although, really, you could play mad libs with whatever position you want to pick on the field the way the injuries have gone) but I was a little surprised we brought him back in the offseason.

AirForceOrange

2018 Iggy Award Winner / 2017 Iggy Award Winner

We have obviously needed outfielders this season (although, really, you could play mad libs with whatever position you want to pick on the field the way the injuries have gone) but I was a little surprised we brought him back in the offseason.
The Yankees can be loyal to a fault.

Cowtown

Healthy Scratch
The Yankees can be loyal to a fault.
Is it possible the Organization wanted him to be their spiritual leader for one more year, which would hopefully be a run to another WS? You know, something like "Here's your ring in thanks for many years of good service?"

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Who was going to bump him?

The guy who missed the entire 2018 season with a concussion, or the guy who missed the entire 2018 season with everything but a concussion?

OttoinGrotto

Professor Irwin Corey
Who was going to bump him?

The guy who missed the entire 2018 season with a concussion, or the guy who missed the entire 2018 season with everything but a concussion?
Whoa, hey now, let's be fair to Ellsbury - he may also be concussed, we don't really know.

But yeah, I thought Frazier was in line for a spot, and I wouldn't have minded exploring some other options in trade or free agency.

donniesyracuse

All Conference
It's a sports message board. I gave my opinion. Lighten up Francis.
And you’re getting your balls busted for expressing an opinion like it’s a fact on a message board. Perhaps you could lighten up and not take it so personally.

bpo57

Living Legend
And you’re getting your balls busted for expressing an opinion like it’s a fact on a message board. Perhaps you could lighten up and not take it so personally.
You're the one taking it personally, pal. To go out of your way to resurrect a post made a month ago shows you take this stuff way too seriously.

Ryand877

All Conference
Hindsight is always 20/20, but can someone please explain splitting the 7th inning between two pitchers and then using Green in this situation for his second game back ? :mad:

donniesyracuse

All Conference
You're the one taking it personally, pal. To go out of your way to resurrect a post made a month ago shows you take this stuff way too seriously.
I won’t question your opinions again. I am sorry that I hurt you.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Boo to WSTQ in Syracuse for cutting away from the game after the rain delay and not showing the last couple of innings of the game :mad:
I was out of the house following on the phone. :D

PoppyHart

All American
2 words: mlbstreams reddit

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom