2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

You don't put the tying run on second in that situation unless it's Barry Bonds or Babe Ruth at the plate.

Disagree, it was clear he was locked in and on Chapman, why let him beat you when Tommy Freeking Pham is on deck.

Luke Voit looked at about 8 strikes in that at bat.

No idea what he was thinking or doing there. Cant go down looking there. Real tough loss.

Disagree, it was clear he was locked in and on Chapman, why let him beat you when Tommy Freeking Pham is on deck.

I wouldn’t have walked him. But I wouldn’t have thrown him 3 straight sliders either.

And you would have on here bitching about it if they had walked him and Pham had tied it with a dribbler through the infield.

I wouldn’t have walked him. But I wouldn’t have thrown him 3 straight sliders either.

Ya it was a tough at bat, Darnaud was really locked in and wasnt even flinching on anything out of the zone. Probably should have gone inside if anything to force him to hit it out of left field versus the short porch. Your right though probably should have lived and died with the fastball.

And you would have on here bitching about it if they had walked him and Pham had tied it with a dribbler through the infield.

Probably, but it's still better then watching a Mets castoff like Darnaud look like Ortiz and hit his third hr off the day

probably should have lived and died with the fastball.

Or just mixed it in better. Chapman is very hittable if he focuses on one pitch. Even if it’s 101 mph.

Also have to pitch to your stadium. What was a harmless fly ball in every other stadium was a 3 run jack last night at the worst possible time. Slider away, slider away, slider away, eventually he got enough of one.

Probably, but it's still better then watching a Mets castoff like Darnaud look like Ortiz and hit his third hr off the day
"How is it possible that Boone doesn't trust one of the most dominant closers of his generation to get the last out against a tomato can like d'Arnaud? Completely unacceptable. That's not Yankee baseball"

Pitchers with hinky motions are annoying. Get Geeks outa there! :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom