2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Adams is the scheduled starter for SWB on Thursday. He could be the 26th man.

Going to be hard pressed to get a Double header in today.

This is Tampa's last trip in.

We have a common off day on Sept 26, but we're in the middle of a road trip then. Unless we play AT Tampa as the home team.

This is Tampa's last trip in.

We have a common off day on Sept 26, but we're in the middle of a road trip then. Unless we play AT Tampa as the home team.
7/29 looks like it could work maybe.

Is the “26th man” only allowed to play the second game or are teams simply allowed to decide after the first game ? Listening to radio , they said Yankees have not decided yet and want to see how game one goes. I distinctly remember a 26th man playing in both games before on a double header.

Is the “26th man” only allowed to play the second game or are teams simply allowed to decide after the first game ? Listening to radio , they said Yankees have not decided yet and want to see how game one goes. I distinctly remember a 26th man playing in both games before on a double header.

A previously scheduled DH can use the 26th man for both games. When a DH is scheduled inside of 48 hours, the 26th man can only come up for the late game.

The Yanks don't have to make a decision until the 1st game ends. I'm sure they have 2-3 guys sitting in the clubhouse ready to go.

A previously scheduled DH can use the 26th man for both games. When a DH is scheduled inside of 48 hours, the 26th man can only come up for the late game.

The Yanks don't have to make a decision until the 1st game ends. I'm sure they have 2-3 guys sitting in the clubhouse ready to go.

I'm not going to pretend I'm the smartest guy around, but that seems strange to me. A doubleheader is a doubleheader if you ask me.

I'm not going to pretend I'm the smartest guy around, but that seems strange to me. A doubleheader is a doubleheader if you ask me.

Suppose we're on the west coast. If we get rained out in Oakland on a Saturday, we have to play 2 on Sunday.

Oakland can call up a guy from Fresno in a few hours. It'll take some time to get a guy from Scranton. Restricting the 26th man to just the late game makes it fair.

Suppose we're on the west coast. If we get rained out in Oakland on a Saturday, we have to play 2 on Sunday.

Oakland can call up a guy from Fresno in a few hours. It'll take some time to get a guy from Scranton. Restricting the 26th man to just the late game makes it fair.

Savages. Hey ump...
96BAD22D-AE36-4BC6-8B92-C55CA49ECB4C.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom