2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

I wouldn't be too focused on whether or not they win 97 games. Win a division first, hasn't happened in a while.
Incredible job trolling, sir.

You're on a Yankees thread.

Just responding to somebody that felt he had to resurrect a post of mine from a month ago. Not sure how that qualifies as trolling.

Just responding to somebody that felt he had to resurrect a post of mine from a month ago.
I take an interest in people who have it all figured out only two weeks into the season. I watch a lot of sports and the only thing I am sure of is that I have no clue what is going to happen.

Curious what the move for Hicks tomorrow will be. Tauchman or Maybin I’d guess.

From ESPN:

Snell collects 12 Ks, but allows 2 runs
Blake Snell records 12 K's in 5 2/3 innings, but Mike Tauchman and DJ LeMahieu drive in a pair of runs in the 5th to give the Yankees a 2-0 lead.

Geez, you idiots, The game was 7-1. Do you think maybe the real story was the Yankees' pitching? Tanaka went 7 solid, 5 hits and 1 run. That's "one." Geebus.

I wouldn't be too focused on whether or not they win 97 games. Win a division first, hasn't happened in a while.
That’s all that matters.

I don’t know anyone who bet the O/U this year, it wasn’t a smart bet.

I think the # was either 97 or 98, which is whatever and too high to be considered.

I hit their over the last few years, they were smart bets.

As far as you go, well they’re still on pace for the over despite losing 17 guys, so you are unnecessarily trolling while pissing into the wind here.

Guessing Tauchman.

I don't know anything.
Has to be Tauchman, he has options and Maybin would have to go through waivers.

I’d imagine a lot of crappy teams would thank the Yankees for their ‘scouting’ and claim him right away..

Hell, if I’m Boston I’d do it, just to troll, make them change their signs and maybe get a peak as to what’s going on inside the new Death Star...

I went right to the radio too!!

I’d rather listen to that HOF duo anyday, anyways.
HALL OF FAME

See the source image

MA AND PA YANKEE

See the source image

Looks like a bullpen day with Cessa going the first 2-3 innings.

Translation.

He came back, he sucked.

But because he was so good last year...and maybe he really still is hurt, we will DL him and send him to the Sun and Snd of Tampa and make him hit off a tee at 7AM for a month.

Translation.

He came back, he sucked.

But because he was so good last year...and maybe he really still is hurt, we will DL him and send him to the Sun and Snd of Tampa and make him hit off a tee at 7AM for a month.

And since his replacement is playing so well.

Translation.

He came back, he sucked.

Seems like he's likely headed toward surgery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom