2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 116 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Two questions -

1. Who has been doing the PBP on YES in Sterling's absence?

2. How do the players possibly remember who gets which ritual version of the "high five" after a home run/good play?

Two questions -

2. How do the players possibly remember who gets which ritual version of the "high five" after a home run/good play?
Ryan Ruocco did much of the PBP, with Ken Singleton and John Flaherty handling some as well. Kenny is the easiest on my ears.

Two questions -

Sterling only missed about 4 games in July on WFAN.

You mean Kay??...Ryan Ruocco has been awesome.

This past weekend is why this team is so great. I'll admit, after the A's series, and knowing TB was playing the O's, I was finally leaning a little negative. Or at least worrying too much. Thought we might be down to a 5 game lead today.

Instead, the Yanks step up. O's beat TB twice, life is less worrisome.

Every time I read twitter and the millions of troll comments, it just sucks to think how many people just aren't enjoying this run.

What could people possibly be worried about? That team is loaded. Houston probably has the best lineup and the Dodgers are right there, but the Yankees pen gives them the edge - as we saw when they just played.

Anything can happen in October, but id give them the slight edge as the best overall team at this point.

I can’t imagine the fanbase being negative, lol. About what???

Judge has finally put together a really great stretch this season. Hope it continues.

While it's unfortunate for Gio, it does open up the opportunity for DJ to win a batting title in each league. Which, correct me if I'm wrong, hasn't been done before? Or at least I think I heard that on a broadcast a few weeks ago.

While it's unfortunate for Gio, it does open up the opportunity for DJ to win a batting title in each league. Which, correct me if I'm wrong, hasn't been done before? Or at least I think I heard that on a broadcast a few weeks ago.
That is correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom