2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

Will KAT play for Thibs again? If it weren’t for that factor, he would be the prime target for Knicks.

I also somewhat agree with concerns about Mitch, but his injuries seem more one offs that any sort of recurring thing.

I think Knicks should sell high on Randle. I‘m not a fan of chip on the shoulder, sneering attitude guys who can‘t back up the attitude. He is also a high usage guy who could scare away a guy like lillard.

I want to love RJ and see him play for the Knicks for a long time, but man his jumper ie shaky and he seems so chill. If he can improve on his J and get more aggressive I can seen him turning into a Kevin Butler type player.
Regarding Julius -played mega-minutes while giving his all during the season. Kept waiting for him to hit the wall, and think that happened in the playoffs -agree a bad look all-around.
I'm OK riding w/Julius b/c he carried the Knicks on his back all season, and think the high-usage was simply necessary, not Julius requiring that. If the Knicks can acquire a couple more top players, expect Julius would thrive not having to give so much effort for mega-minutes. Seems like a team guy and great leader to me. I'm ignoring the 5 games vs Hawks -consider that an understandable crash/burn. Just my opinion.

RJ made a big improvement to >40% on 3's. He had a very encouraging 2nd season, nearly all stats much better. Along with that, he's a proven determined, hard worker. He needs to put together 40" games -too often he was AWOL in first halfs. Anyway, I'm good with riding 20-year old RJ's continuing development also -and again just my opinion!

Hope you're right about Mitch injuries being one-offs. Just the way he plays/throws his body around gets me wondering if the injuries could become a trend. If he can stay healthy, at 23 Mitch is another young improving Knick, and will be interesting to see where his ceiling is.

Great to think we could be only a couple players away from a contending team very soon!

Surprised there's been no draft chatter in here yet. I didn't realize that we held the Pistons' second round pick, which is basically a third first rounder. Picking at 19, 21, 32 and 58. I wonder if we will try to package these to move up into lotto position.

i think they have to package and trade up.

3 rookies doesnt make sense now.

1 will do.

a PG.

Hawks taking the Sixers = a better perspective on Knicks losing their series to them 4-1.
Shame the Nets are out...
Big Spending on Big 3 didn't buy their ticket to the Promised Land.

Hope when the Knicks finally finish building their championship contending roster, that they can stay on the floor.

Hawks taking the Sixers = a better perspective on Knicks losing their series to them 4-1.
Shame the Nets are out...
Big Spending on Big 3 didn't buy their ticket to the Promised Land.

Hope when the Knicks finally finish building their championship contending roster, that they can stay on the floor.
i expect the Knicks will be able to stay on the floor because they wont be 70 years old and has-beens like the nits are.

i think they have to package and trade up.

3 rookies doesnt make sense now.

1 will do.

a PG.
Picks will be traded to get a guard. Maybe Lonzo.

Yeah I’m not sure which direction they will go - package the picks for a higher pick or for a player. I do feel like they are definitely goi g to try one or the other, though.

Fun watching SummerKnicks vs Lakers last night-
Only 1 game, but IQ improving at PG and Obi continues to show confidence and assert himself.
Very impressed with McBride, and Grimes/Sims showed potential -Jokubaitis also hit some shots.
Unfortunately Vildoza out w/sore foot -wanted to see if he stepped up from Olympic performance.

Loved Thibs pulling IQ aside immediately following game for a coaching session.

Overall, when also considering (hopefully healthy) Kemba and Fournier, optimistic for another fun season watching these young Knicks grow into a contender while waiting for a star free agent! Another successful season, this time with a packed/wild MSG, may get stars realizing they could lead the Knicks to 1st championship in @50yrs, then own NYC.

Wanna bet ?

Emoni Bates will be another generational nba player. Jordan Kobe Lebron type. It was Jordan to Kobe Kobe to Lebron Lebron to Emoni.
Reminder of how absurd this guy was. LMAO!

Wanna bet ?

Emoni Bates will be another generational nba player. Jordan Kobe Lebron type. It was Jordan to Kobe Kobe to Lebron Lebron to Emoni.
Joe Biden Smile GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom