2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

CuseRunner

All American
Preseason game 1 and just further proof Thibs should have never been hired. His starting lineup RJ Barrett, Julius Randle, and 3 retread journeymen players Nerlens Noel, Alec Burks, and Elfrid Peyton. Obi Toppin and Mitchell Robinson should be starting. He's not playing the young guys we should be playing our future while tanking for this years NBA draft. Thibs thinks he has the 86 celtics roster.

Think you’re just going to have to accept that Thibs is not going to tank. Might as well root for your team to actually win? Maybe they’ll surprise you like the Giants? Noel and Payton are only 26.

Think you’re just going to have to accept that Thibs is not going to tank. Might as well root for your team to actually win? Maybe they’ll surprise you like the Giants? Noel and Payton are only 26.

That's why he should have never been hired. I would have rather stuck with Mike Miller who took over last year when Fizdale was fired. Miller would have gone with the Tanking.

BTW, Obi Toppin starring already. Yet he didn't start 7 quick points off the bench.

That's why he should have never been hired. I would have rather stuck with Mike Miller who took over last year when Fizdale was fired. Miller would have gone with the Tanking.

BTW, Obi Toppin starring already. Yet he didn't start 7 quick points off the bench.

You’re mad that a rookie isn’t starting the first PRESEASON game?

Lol so you want to tank for a 20.pct chance of getting Case Cunningham?

You’re mad that a rookie isn’t starting the first PRESEASON game?

Yeah because it's just proves my point. 9 points already by Toppin. He should be starting.

Lol so you want to tank for a 20.pct chance of getting Case Cunningham?

Yes. I said we need to play all our young guys for our future Barrett, Robinson, Toppin, Knox, etc. Build up Randle trade value so we can trade him for draft assets 1st round pick least plus assets. We need to tank this year and next year. 2021 for Cade Cunningham 2022 for Emoni Bates.

seriously???

cuserunner is a Knicks fan too??!!!

1607736188469.gif

I'm going to notify the authorities.

Thibs will not be the coach hopefully in 2 years when we are ready to win. Stick with the plan play the young guys and lose. We just have to lose and tank this year and next year Cade Cunningham in 2021 draft, and Emoni Bates in 2022 draft.

Cuse/Yankees/Giants/Knicks
We are going to have to change that to:

kent st/royals/no team, you will hate the league/ and I don’t know, the pelicans

This needs to be the lineup and rotation

C Robinson
F Randle
F Toppin
G Barrett
G Smith Jr

Then F Knox G Frank G Quickley F
Ingas C Nerlens G Peyton G Burks

We play the young core and Randle till we trade him for a first rounder and a player or another pick. We tank this year for Cade Cunningham in 2021 draft and next year 2022 for Emoni Bates. Then we will be ready to contend in 2022 2023 season.

This needs to be the plan.

This needs to be the lineup and rotation

C Robinson
F Randle
F Toppin
G Barrett
G Smith Jr

Then F Knox G Frank G Quickley F
Ingas C Nerlens G Peyton G Burks

We play the young core and Randle till we trade him for a first rounder and a player or another pick. We tank this year for Cade Cunningham in 2021 draft and next year 2022 for Emoni Bates. Then we will be ready to contend in 2022 2023 season.

This needs to be the plan.

lmao at your plan.

That might be the worst 3 point shooting lineup since the 1980s.

Hey I know how to develop RJ Barrett - put him out there with a bunch of other young guys who can’t shoot and/or don’t know what they’re doing, including a ball hog PG! Brilliant, CuseHulk. Brilliant.

Hey I know how to develop RJ Barrett - put him out there with a bunch of other young guys who can’t shoot and/or don’t know what they’re doing, including a ball hog PG! Brilliant, CuseHulk. Brilliant.

The thing is...thats exactly what they did last year!!!

I was almost ashamed to admit how excited I was to watch a preseason game last night. And then I ended up falling asleep at halftime. At like 8:30. On a friday night.

Cade Cunningham will be the prize of the 2021 draft. That solves our pg position. But we have to tank. Just two more seasons.

I'm a little concerned about Barrett. Something about his game doesn't fit. The team will stink but they've got some pieces to fit Thibs style. I'm no Thib fan but he will squeeze out some wins which probably isn't good ha.

I'm a little concerned about Barrett. Something about his game doesn't fit. The team will stink but they've got some pieces to fit Thibs style. I'm no Thib fan but he will squeeze out some wins which probably isn't good ha.

Ah squeezing out wins is a bad thing. We need to tank this year for 2021 draft Cade Cunningham and even more in 2022 for Emoni Bates. We need to come away with one of those generational draft prospects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom