2020/21 Olympics: Tokyo | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2020/21 Olympics: Tokyo

soccer is just so dumb with the penalty kicks rule. players bump and grind all day in the box, but if someone slightly touches a heel when the ball is already gone and its a penalty shot..

What happened to Kyle Dake in wrestling? An 11-0 loss is somewhat unexplainable for a guy of his pedigree.
Yeah, then he comes back and wins the bronze over the #1 seed 5-0.

I just find it gut-wrenching when a runner has a false start and gets disqualified. A lifetime of work gone based on a millisecond mistake.

I just find it gut-wrenching when a runner has a false start and gets disqualified. A lifetime of work gone based on a millisecond mistake.

They changed the rules recently.

In the past, everyone got a mulligan for the 1st false start. You wouldn't be DQ'd until the next one.

canada wins a gold in soccer without scoring a goal other than PK in either game..

Another crazy wrestling ending. down 3 with 10 secs left and gets 2 take downs and wins in last .5 secs..

They changed the rules recently.

In the past, everyone got a mulligan for the 1st false start. You wouldn't be DQ'd until the next one.
I thought that was the case. Thanks for the confirmation. Wow that is a tough deal.

* Russian medals

Also, expect major overhaul to US Men's Track and Field, probably women as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom