2020 Centers Available | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Centers Available

Putnam science academy's other big guy 7fter just names his top 5. Decent schools. Not sure if we recruited him at all.

I like him but more as a forward is 2020 or 2021
2021...there was mention of reclassifying in December to 2020...but not with everything going on I'm not sure if that's a possibility anymore? But kids keep mentioning about doing it still so who knows?

Gunna have to start looking at all the 21 bigs that could reclass now lol! :confused:

is it too late to try and get in on this kid even though he has a top 10. Uconn is heavily involved. Cmon man. This is a legit big name who will probably reclass now to 2020.

Just so I dont start another chitstorm, the 7ft russian kid from Putnam that use to have a thread could always still be a possibility. TT guys are starting to think they have a chance of getting Ramsey to return for another year which would make their scholarship situation even more difficult then it already is for them to make space. They should know of his decision pretty soon. Just something to keep an eye on. 7ft mobile/athletic kids dont just grow on trees. Hes a skilled player.

Just so I dont start another chitstorm, the 7ft russian kid from Putnam that use to have a thread could always still be a possibility. TT guys are starting to think they have a chance of getting Ramsey to return for another year which would make their scholarship situation even more difficult then it already is for them to make space. They should know of his decision pretty soon. Just something to keep an eye on. 7ft mobile/athletic kids dont just grow on trees. Hes a skilled player.
Curiosity, why did they or you remove that thread?
was it because there was no interest on SU’s part (and you removed the thread) or some other reason?

Curiosity, why did they or you remove that thread?
was it because there was no interest on SU’s part (and you removed the thread) or some other reason?
Eh it was getting out of hand. Similar stuff like what's going on in the russel tchewa thread. It was for the best though. Mods do a good job on here!

Putnam's others 7fter just committed to LSU.

And they have the Texas Tech pipeline.

Must be a money thing...

Just another follow up regarding Vlad Goldin and TT. Ramsey has 3 days to make his decision. Theres some buzz that hes going to come back. (I think he goes but who knows) BUT if he stays they are at the scholarship limit and Goldin is SOL unless they push out one more guy which is possible still. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Could be a kid we take a look at if they cant take him.

2021 kid reclassified to 2020. 4 star player. We had been involved a little I guess but we didn't make his top 3. Havent heard much about him involving us until this post.

"Frank Anselem
did what many had been expecting for a while on Tuesday afternoon and announced he would be reclassifying into the 2020 class from the 2021 class.

“I feel like it’s better if you go to college and work out with the team in the summer it’s way better than going through another year of high school,” Anselem said. “I took the SAT last year and took a lot of my core classes my freshman and sophomore years, so I was already academically ahead with my grades. For me, it was no-brainer.”

Along with announcing a change in class, Anselem also dropped a new top three that includes Alabama, Georgia, and LSU. The Georgia native took an official visit to LSU back during football season and has made multiple visits to Alabama and Georgia, including unofficial visits last summer before leaving for Prolific Prep. In addition to his top three, schools such as Arizona, Arizona State, Auburn, Clemson, Kansas, Nebraska, Syracuse, Texas, Texas A&M and several others involved.
Anselem discussed his final three.

Alabama: “It’s the style of play. Nate Oats is a run-and-gun coach. Last year they had a top five scoring offense in the country and they move the ball around pretty well. I feel like I could come in and fit their offense really well.”

Georgia: “Georgia has had interest in me since my freshman year. When I moved to the west coast, it slowed down a little bit but I told them I still like Georgia a lot. My hometown is Atlanta. That’s still home to me.”

LSU: “I’ve always liked LSU. My favorite NBA player of all-time is Shaquille O’Neal and he went to LSU. That’s why I like LSU. I went there on an official visit and it was really good. They have a great coaching staff. It was a great environment. I went there for a football game. I enjoyed the visit.”

With the announcement of the change in class and a top three, don’t expect to wait very long to find out which school Anselem chooses. He could settle on a school as soon this weekend. If a decision comes soon, LSU would be the likely choice. Will Wade and his staff have been on him the hardest for the longest period of time and he doesn’t hold back from the fact he likes LSU a lot. If it drags on a couple weeks or more, that would be a good sign for Alabama and Georgia. Despite a top three coming out on Tuesday, don’t completely rule out the possibility of new schools creeping into the picture.

The last part is a bit interesting.

Kid just opened up his recruitment. Big time player

offers from just about everyone. Built like Isaiah jackson a bit.

Gunna throw this out there just in case it happens because I know they were involved before and this kid is really close with nimari burnett. TT isnt getting Haarms who is going to choose UK. TT will say screw you to their backup plan 7ft russian Vlad goldin and get franky to play with his buddy at TT. All hypothetical and if TT makes roster room which is their issue they have at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom