2020 Centers Available | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Centers Available

Screenshot_20200418-192229_Chrome.jpg

kinda a project idk? Decent size but not a upgrade to anything we have.

interesting development regarding Haarms. If he goes to TT then that leaves 4 star 7ft Russian kid Vladislav Goldin that use to have his own thread on here from Putnam available. Not sure we would be interested but the few people I've talked to mentioned we probably would take a good look at him. I was figuring TT was out of the picture for Haarms and it was looking like UK/Gonzaga.

listed as a F but hes 6'10 220. Skilled player. I didn't hear much about him but looks like they got a good one. The international market has some good talent if your willing to recruit it...like how we got marek! Lots of good ballers out there

listed as a F but hes 6'10 220. Skilled player. I didn't hear much about him but looks like they got a good one. The international market has some good talent if your willing to recruit it...like how we got marek! Lots of good ballers out there

They just kissed goodbye to 3 one-and-dones, so they had holes to fill.

They just kissed goodbye to 3 one-and-dones, so they had holes to fill.
They have really taken advantage of the international market this cycle with some nice additions. The guard they picked up is nice too.

Bears.
Beets.
Battlestar Galactica.
There are 3 things you never turn your back on: bears, men you have wronged, and a dominant male turkey during mating season.

Just throwing this out there... I still think there might be a chance Vlad Goldin the 7ft 4 star russian who played on championship team Putnam becomes available...maybe. TT is making lots of moves that seem to point to him being on the outside looking in but who knows. If that happens I hope our staff jumps on it (if they like him)

they made it work! Now getting him here is another issue...pretty sure he was home last I knew.

Nice call man! You had it pegged
Wasnt sure they would have room for him for awhile...wasnt looking too good but obviously the promise they made him/coach was solid!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom