2020 Gotham Classic | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Gotham Classic

How many players "bail" on their teammates a year?

To spend two years with his dad and brother? Why not.

I'll eat crow if it comes to fruition, but I give this scenario about a 0.001% chance of actually playing out.

Willing to give me those odds in a bet?

What makes you believe this is even a remote possibility, beyond concocted nonsense out of nowhere in this thread?

What makes you believe this is even a remote possibility, beyond concocted nonsense out of nowhere in this thread?

Maybe to play for his hall of fame elderly father? Sounds like a dream scenerio for the family.

I'll take 10 bucks on your odds though, you down?

Maybe to play for his hall of fame elderly father? Sounds like a dream scenerio for the family.

I'll take 10 bucks on your odds though, you down?

So then it is nothing more than a manufactured scenario based on nothing? I'm not gonna make a bet with someone I don't know, but perhaps there are others on here that would be happy to take that action.

So then it is nothing more than a manufactured scenario based on nothing? I'm not gonna make a bet with someone I don't know, but perhaps there are others on here that would be happy to take that action.

Nobody said it wasn't a manufactured scenario, I can see it playing out and I would definitely take 1000-1 odds on it.

So he's gonna bail on his teammates at Cornell to come to Syracuse and sit out a season and then ride the pine for his final year?
No way in a million years he would do that because why would he not want to have a Cornell sheepskin. If he is capable of graduating Cornell in three years then he could come play a graduate year at the Cuse. Or he could graduate Cornell in four years and then come be a GA for Buddy's senior season. That might be the one that makes the most sense.

No way in a million years he would do that because why would he not want to have a Cornell sheepskin. If he is capable of graduating Cornell in three years then he could come play a graduate year at the Cuse. Or he could graduate Cornell in four years and then come be a GA for Buddy's senior season. That might be the one that makes the most sense.

Yeah of any scenario, I think GA probably makes the most sense.

I thought Gotham was Chicago and metropolis is New York. I suppose after joker Gotham is wherever they decide to shoot. But metropolis has always been New York.

I thought Gotham was Chicago and metropolis is New York. I suppose after joker Gotham is wherever they decide to shoot. But metropolis has always been New York.
1GSQpEW.jpg

LSU will be loaded

will be an interesting dichotomy between these two programs. One that bends over backwards to comply with NCAA investigations and gets hammered and the other that thumbs their nose at the NCAA by reinstating their coach after the banning him just for the tourney.

Is there a date picked yet?

Sat Dec 19. I think I saw someplace, but don't quote me.

There's nothing on the website yet.

Is there a date picked yet?
The Gotham is changing formats for 2020, with games played at MSG. Last year, none were played there.

If they keep the same timeline, the final game last year was the day before Thanksgiving. That would be November 25th in 2020. But given the changes in venues and format (all the games were on school home courts and there were no doubleheaders last year), I don’t think you can bank on them keeping that date to end it either. I bet the game is played on Thanksgiving week though.

It won’t be on November 19th and 20th. The Wounded Warriors Empire Classic is going on at MSG on those dates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom