2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Deshaun Watson is furious with the Texans right now. Could want out.

We need to get involved if things escalate. Trade Daniel Jones and couple future first round picks to get Watson.

We need to get involved if things escalate. Trade Daniel Jones and couple future first round picks to get Watson.

Love how you always think your trade offers that you dream up would automatically work and be accepted.

Love how you always think your trade offers that you dream up would automatically work and be accepted.

That's a good trade offer. We need to dump Daniel Jones.

But what if we trade away our chance to draft a generational talent?

We blew our chance at drafting any generational talent by going for the division and coming up short in a bad year in the NFC EAST division.

Nope.

Glad you're not an NFL GM. You'd have your team tank every year.

If I have a team in transition not a super bowl contender and their is a generational talent in that years draft. Then yes.

Glad you're not an NFL GM. You'd have your team tank every year.

How did winning that meaningless game last year in Washington turn out for us ? Our HC still got fired anyway and we lost a generational DE in Chase Young.

If I have a team in transition not a super bowl contender and their is a generational talent in that years draft. Then yes.
How did winning that meaningless game last year in Washington turn out for us ? Our HC still got fired anyway and we lost a generational DE in Chase Young.
You play to win the game. Any game. Period.

Unless, of course, you're Doug Pederson.

We’re not “in transition”. We’re a young team that’s building and on the rise. Need to learn how to win. Could’ve easily been 10-6 this year. Next year, they probably will be.

the Giants, always showing their class...cut Davonta Freeman last week so he would eligible for a playoff team...hes been signed by our friends up North, the Bills.

Godspeed sir and thank you...or should i say, youre welcome?...

Add a 2022 first round pick and 2nd round pick this would likely get their attention.

Paying RBs terrifies me. It is (in 90% of cases [number i just made up]) never worth it

Waddle went from top WR in the class to out of the top 10.. He still might be the best WR in the class. Is the Giants pick too high to take him or do the go DE?

No joke this would be a decent alternate Jersey for the Giants.

If they got rid of the Yankees stuff on the jersey.

No joke this would be a decent alternate Jersey for the Giants.

If they got rid of the Yankees stuff on the jersey.
I like the Yankees but that's hideous. I like some of the alternative jerseys in basketball but not so much in the other sports

The Giants just sent the usual gift bag that comes with your tickets. We got a drawstring gym bag, post-it notes, a pack of football cards and a nice NY gaiter.

cant remember if they sent us something in August or not.

i always like the gameday-give-away magnet calendar where you can separate the inside calendar and use the frame for a photo on the fridge.

and the big year 16month year calendar, they probably never even printed up either.

regardless, more class from the classiest organization in sports.

Waddle went from top WR in the class to out of the top 10.. He still might be the best WR in the class. Is the Giants pick too high to take him or do the go DE?

I think Chase was always considered the top WR.

I think Chase was always considered the top WR.
agree, it is and has been Chase.

Smith obviously threw a monkey wrench in there though.

where are the mocks putting marshall?

please tell me 2nd, i like his size.