2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Said the person who wanted teams to intentionally lose games for draft position.

Can't have it both ways. Pal.

What generational player are the eagles getting at 6 as opposed to 9 ?

That’s a brutal road schedule, especially if they go to a 17 game season and have to travel to Miami as well. Better clean up at home and steal a game or two on the road.
Both Cowboys and Giants have very tough road schedules and pretty favorable home schedules.

What generational player are the eagles getting at 6 as opposed to 9 ?
1609781981608.png

I'm just going to say since we are officially onto the offseason free agency and the draft.

1. Use Free Agency to address OLine and DLine. Keeping Leonard Williams is a must.
2. Draft Devonta Smith. I will flip if we take oline in round 1. We need a playmaker somebody who we feature can hype around.
3. Also we need a number 2 corner address via free agency or draft.

Poor Raiders have to play in the Meadowlands three years in a row.
Well I traveled from NYC and played in Vegas, multiple times a year for close to 20 years, so Fluck them.

Lets get Chase or Smith. Heck, I’d even take Pitts.

If we go D, I want Paye.

Yes, Yes, Yes.

Chase, Smith, or Pitts.

I'm going to go off If we take a O-Linemen. We need some hype to build off of this season going forward.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say Smith’s not going to be available when the Giants are on the clock.

I think key needs are: WR/CB/Edge rusher, continue to add depth on the OL.

I’d love to keep L. Williams but the price tag will be steep. But we most likely lose Dalvin if we do. And he’s a steal with his current contract. I’d love to see him back.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say Smith’s not going to be available when the Giants are on the clock.

I think key needs are: WR/CB/Edge rusher, continue to add depth on the OL.

I’d love to keep L. Williams but the price tag will be steep. But we most likely lose Dalvin if we do. And he’s a steal with his current contract. I’d love to see him back.

Leonard is our best DL since prime Tuck.

I love Dalvin and you’re right on the contract, but...man. Williams was such a beast this year.

I love Dalvin and you’re right on the contract, but...man. Williams was such a beast this year.
He was an absolute stud. But it’ll take a lot of money. I too hope they bring him back, but it’s gonna be a big number.

I think Judge is building great chemistry and comradery, maybe that helps.

He is a wild concept keep both. If you are smart with the salary cap. Make it Work !!!!!

He is a wild concept keep both. If you are smart with the salary cap. Make it Work !!!!!

Have you ever even played Madden Franchise Mode? Do you 20 somethings even know what that is?

Have you ever even played Madden Franchise Mode? Do you 20 somethings even know what that is?

No I have not. Havent played madden in years. Between having a career job a girlfriend and raising a daughter. Dont have much time.