2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

If their belief that it happened in September, and has shown signs of healing (past 6 months) what is 2 more weeks going to show?
Totally mismanaging injuries and recoups.

If their belief that it happened in September, and has shown signs of healing (past 6 months) what is 2 more weeks going to show?
The Yankees medical staff went to the Hollywood Upstairs Medical College. This kind of thing has been going on for years.

The Yankees medical staff went to the Hollywood Upstairs Medical College. This kind of thing has been going on for years.
Maybe the Yankee Health Insurance Plan has a high deductible.

why was Judge allowed to resume training in November without going in for an MRI on his ribs? I swear to god the Yankee medical staff isn't qualified to manage the Bad News Bears

Paxton, Severino and Judge all out due to injuries from last season that went undiagnosed.
This stuff has been happening for years. ARod may be a goofball, but I think he was right about the Yankee medical staff.

Paxton, Severino and Judge all out due to injuries from last season that went undiagnosed.
This stuff has been happening for years. ARod may be a goofball, but I think he was right about the Yankee medical staff.
I mean it makes sense that you'd invest heavily in your roster and then not take care of them.

Judge wouldn't be the 1st player who hid an injury from the training staff hoping that it would clear up on its' own.

Trust me. It never clears up on its' own. :oops:

Aaron Boone is now New York City’s longest tenured head coach/manager.

Today's M*A*S*H report from Bryan Hoch...

After playing in two straight games, Gary Sanchez didn't take BP today due to a sore back. Aaron Boone said he isn't too concerned and expects Sanchez to play Monday.

Giancarlo Stanton (right calf strain) will resume throwing and hitting tee-and-toss today. He's also continuing to run on an anti-gravity treadmill.

Ben Heller (back) should appear in a Grapefruit League game in the next day or two, Aaron Boone said. Chad Bettis (back) has resumed his throwing program but the Yanks don't know when he'll get in a game.

36 year old Brett Gardner is the last man standing

Tell the rest of them to follow him around and eat what he eats. This is getting ridiculous. Furthermore, if you don't know how to dive for a ball without getting injured, don't do it. One hop it and hustle it back in. A single out in one of 162 games is not worth losing a starter for a month or more. Why in hell does that have to be explained?

Tell the rest of them to follow him around and eat what he eats. This is getting ridiculous. Furthermore, if you don't know how to dive for a ball without getting injured, don't do it. One hop it and hustle it back in. A single out in one of 162 games is not worth losing a starter for a month or more. Why in hell does that have to be explained?

Who are they Roger Dorn?

I feel Garcia chatter is just a tease. Wouldn't some stupid "don't start his clock" thing apply to him this season?
I would think it comes into play, but if the decision is he will likely be here in July or August anyway, then why not May?

i think there is just cause for not breaking camp with him, but I’m not sure.

Who caused all that NYC agita?

Torres??
Alonso??

both??

Semi OT trivia question - Who was on deck when Thompson hit the home run?

Willie Mays, who was, as he described it, scared shiteless that the Dodgers would intentionally walk Thompson to pitch to him.

I would think it comes into play, but if the decision is he will likely be here in July or August anyway, then why not May?

i think there is just cause for not breaking camp with him, but I’m not sure.

Who caused all that NYC agita?

Torres??
Alonso??

both??
Yankees seem to be setting up Loaisiga as the 5th starter. German and Paxton will be coming back so my guess is Garcia doesn't see the ML roster until September unless there are more injuries to the starters.