2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

Yankees seem to be setting up Loaisiga as the 5th starter. German and Paxton will be coming back so my guess is Garcia doesn't see the ML roster until September unless there are more injuries to the starters.
well, there will be.

its just how it is, but if they can hold him off till Sept or not at all, then good.

Nope, no it does not.
Sounds terrible. I wouldn't be surprised, if there is any question at all on if he has coronavirus, if they quarantined the whole team.

Sounds terrible. I wouldn't be surprised, if there is any question at all on if he has coronavirus, if they quarantined the whole team.
Not to make light of this, but there's a great movie in the story of a team in spring training getting quarantined, and coming together as a team through unusual circumstances.

C-Tates could play Aaron Judge. Ed Norton as Aaron Boone.

it would be better for teams to get it now before the season starts.
None of these athletes would die but the fear would be he gets everyone sick and then everyone gets set back.

I think MLB regular season games to start the season could be moved to Spring Training sites.

None of these athletes would die but the fear would be he gets everyone sick and then everyone gets set back.

I think MLB regular season games to start the season could be moved to Spring Training sites.
you spitballing that or is out there??

you spitballing that or is out there??
My opinion.
Scientifically the virus struggles in warm areas which with spring coming will help and then the summer.

Moving games to FL and AZ would allow for easy changes for all teams.
This is if this outbreak becomes so much that stadiums have to be closed.

My opinion.
Scientifically the virus struggles in warm areas which with spring coming will help and then the summer.
Has this been verified? I know the hope is that it’s similar to influenza in this way, but I did not know it had been verified.

Out of options: C Kyle Higashioka, RHP Tommy Kahnle, RHP Luis Cessa, C Gary Sánchez, OF Mike Tauchman, 3B Gio Urshela

Notable players with options remaining: 3B/DH Miguel Andújar (2), 1B/DH Mike Ford (2), OF Clint Frazier (1), RHP Chad Green (1), RHP Jonathan Holder (1), RHP Jonathan Loaisiga (1), LHP Jordan Montgomery (2), 1B Luke Voit (2), INF/OF Tyler Wade (1)