2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

Glad the Yankees fired all their doctors last year.
Have to wonder why it took so long since the end of last season to figure this out. Would have been nice to have those last 3 months before the start of Spring Training to begin his recovery instead of tacking it on at the beginning of next season. He probably won't start pitching until next June.

BCBPfqR.gif

Worst trade ever.

Jeter always wins.
He was good in 2018 though.

but yeah, I think someday Cashman is going to fluck Jeter over royally.

this might’ve been the 1st move in the rope a dope...

He was good in 2018 though.

but yeah, I think someday Cashman is going to fluck Jeter over royally.

this might’ve been the 1st move in the rope a dope...

He was good, not great. But durable, so I’ll give him that. Struck out a ton, way more than any previous season. And looked terrified of the moment in the playoffs. I don’t think I’ll ever get over Kimbrell striking him out when he couldn’t find the plate. And Stanton was hacking a pitches 10 feet outside. Gave me Soriano flashbacks. Not the good kind.

And just such a long commitment for a guy who is essentially a clone of what you already have. I hope he plays and proves me wrong but left field is going to be an adventure with him.

And just such a long commitment for a guy who is essentially a clone of what you already have. I hope he plays and proves me wrong but left field is going to be an adventure with him.
That was the biggest thing I didn't understand about the trade. The Yankees needed a CF/LFer to replace the aging Gardner, preferably with LH power, and instead they got Stanton because Cashman was so surprised he was available. Six weeks later, the Marlins traded Yelich to the Brewers for a prospect package the Yankees could have beat.

ive had 'mike' stanton for years in fantasy, i never liked him but always kept him because of the 'what if' he plays a full year?? conundrum.

hes been exactly what i always knew him to be.
frustrating...

Hulu Live TV has YES and SNY. Unfortunately, it does not have MLB Network.
I can live without MLB Network. YES and the ACCN (as well as some ESPN) is much harder to do without.