2020 Yankees Season... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

Yankees and Mets have a mutual off day on Monday. They are also scheduled to face each other in the Bronx next weekend. This one may be a little simpler to make up, if the Mets situation does not devolve.

R U kidding me the entire series ?

Least more time to get guys healthy and back without them missing any games.

Meanwhile the Rays keep on winning.

Hey Pal. Let me you something. The Rays have a C roster they win with scotch tape and glue. They will get smoked in the playoffs by my Yankees when we will be fully healthy and or the Twins or Athletics (Who are like the Rays but with more talent) We haven't played the Rays fully healthy yet.

Hey Pal. Let me you something. The Rays have a C roster they win with scotch tape and glue. They will get smoked in the playoffs by my Yankees when we will be fully healthy and or the Twins or Athletics (Who are like the Rays but with more talent) We haven't played the Rays fully healthy yet.

Oh, ok.

The Yankees replaced their strength and conditioning people in the off-season.
Well the Boss used to commonly fire managers after half a season (especially if name was Billy Martin). They can do the same with S&C coaches!

Seriously it is disappointing. Tough to know how much is delay/COVID related. It is mainly frustrating because it is a short season and a 5-10 game rough patch ruins everything

Well the Boss used to commonly fire managers after half a season (especially if name was Billy Martin). They can do the same with S&C coaches!

Seriously it is disappointing. Tough to know how much is delay/COVID related. It is mainly frustrating because it is a short season and a 5-10 game rough patch ruins everything

With so many teams making the playoffs, they should be fine.

Max Goodman: Addison Russ has pitched as high as Double-A in the Phillies' system. Last season, in 55 appearances out of the bullpen, he posted a 2.54 ERA with 81 strikeouts in 56 2/3 IP. Some more pitching depth at the alternate site.

Don't know if you are old enough to remember the Yankees playoff losses to the CA/LA/Anaheim Angels in 2002 and 2005 but these Rays remind me a lot of those Angels teams. Fundamentally sound, put ball in contact, take the extra base, excellent pitching. They aren't going away

Exactly. My point exactly. Take one of the S&C coaches and fire them. That will send a message to the rest of the staff these are multi million dollar athletes that are at your care and we are going for a championship.

Exactly. My point exactly. Take one of the S&C coaches and fire them. That will send a message to the rest of the staff these are multi million dollar athletes that are at your care and we are going for a championship.

What if other players get injured?

What message would you be sending?

Boone said he expects a short IL stint for Zack Britton.

Boone said Aaron Judge should be ready to play when the Yankees return to playing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom