2020 Yankees Season... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

What message?

It's more a message of fear for the next guy your hire. The main guy they hired who oversees it is Eric Cressey. His reputation is hes the best their is in the field bar none by all accounts. You fire him and make an example of him. I might just be angry as a Yankee fan but this has to stop. Fire him and maybe you scare the rest of the staff and the next guy you bring in. George would have done it if it happened when he was alive.

Boone said he expects a short IL stint for Zack Britton.

Boone said Aaron Judge should be ready to play when the Yankees return to playing.

Bring up Clarke Schmidt and Deivi Garcia. Schmidt is ready for the rotation Garcia to the bullpen. Florial should also be called up those are are major league ready guys.

Bring up Clarke Schmidt and Deivi Garcia. Schmidt is ready for the rotation Garcia to the bullpen. Florial should also be called up those are are major league ready guys.

Schmidt isn't on the 40 man roster, unless we DFA someone, or someone goes to the 60 Day DL. You can have Garcia, Brooks Kriske, Luis Medina, Luis Gil or Albert Abreu.

And I assume you'd rather have Judge than Florial?

Schmidt isn't on the 40 man roster, unless we DFA someone, or someone goes to the 60 Day DL. You can have Garcia, Brooks Kriske, Luis Medina, Luis Gil or Albert Abreu.

And I assume you'd rather have Judge than Florial?

Florial short term for Stanton. He's a top prospect potential 5 tool player.

I don't care Schmidt not on 40 man. Replace the reliever the Yankees placed on the IL today with him.

It's more a message of fear for the next guy your hire. The main guy they hired who oversees it is Eric Cressey. His reputation is hes the best their is in the field bar none by all accounts. You fire him and make an example of him. I might just be angry as a Yankee fan but this has to stop. Fire him and maybe you scare the rest of the staff and the next guy you bring in. George would have done it if it happened when he was alive.
This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have read, outside of the wackos with their head in the sand in OT board, in years on here.

I might need to go spend a few minutes on the hoop board to make me find some more quick stupid sports takes to make me not reprimand a Yankee fan any more than I already have.

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have read, outside of the wackos with their head in the sand in OT board, in years on here.

I might need to go spend a few minutes on the hoop board to make me find some more quick stupid sports takes to make me not reprimand a Yankee fan any more than I already have.

Kaiser bro. It's beyond frustrating thank god Judge will be back next time we play and Britton will only need the minimum 10 day IL stint.

Yeah this is dumb. Injuries happen regardless of who the staff is. What exactly do you want the next guy to do? You don’t even know what the current staff is doing or not doing. What makes you think it’s the staff’s fault? Idiotic rant.

Kaiser bro. It's beyond frustrating thank god Judge will be back next time we play and Britton will only need the minimum 10 day IL stint.

I mean, injuries are not going away because you want them to or because you want to scare the staff into doing what exactly?

I blame the shortened spring training on all the S&C coaches. Fire them all! :rolleyes:

You again miss or completely ignore my point and reason. You fire Eric Cressey or someone else from the staff in season like the other day after more injuries and the sweep by the Tampa. You put fear into the rest of the training and medical staff. We trust you with our million dollar athletes and if this happens you go two seasons in a row is unacceptable at this rate of injuries. Its harsh but its reality maybe even scares some players to play through minor grade 1 strains and sores. George Steinbrenner would have thought or done the same.

You again miss or completely ignore my point and reason. You fire Eric Cressey or someone else from the staff in season like the other day after more injuries and the sweep by the Tampa. You put fear into the rest of the training and medical staff. We trust you with our million dollar athletes and if this happens you go two seasons in a row is unacceptable at this rate of injuries. Its harsh but its reality maybe even scares some players to play through minor grade 1 strains and sores. George Steinbrenner would have thought or done the same.
I'm not missing your point at all. Injuries are up across the board, not just with the Yankees. At least one player has been vocal that it is probably because there was a limited, at best, spring training. No doubt more believe the same thing. The intensity of nearly day-after-day play has not helped in the slightest. What happens when the suspended games need to be made up? How many doubleheaders will need to be crammed into a couple of weeks? George Steinbrenner would have been told by his staff that all the other teams are experiencing the same problem, not just his. Would he have made a headline-grabbing move by firing the coach? Maybe, maybe not. "Playing through" a Grade 1 is a wonderful way to make it worse, especially when you're already in a position to make the playoffs, assuming they're held.

Everyone should ignore your point. It’s that ridiculous.

And stop speaking for and disrespecting a dead man, by pretending he was as much of a rock head as you.

I thought you believed in freedom, not fear?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom