2020 Yankees Season... | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

if we dfa Kratz for a pitcher , we’d only have one catcher in the roster until they got Brantley. I’m confused.

Judge not in game 1 lineup for some reason. I never get on Boone but. Should DH both games have his bat in lineup. Or DH in one game play RF in the other. But he has to play both games.

Judge not in game 1 lineup for some reason. I never get on Boone but. Should DH both games have his bat in lineup. Or DH in one game play RF in the other. But he has to play both games.
Judge and Red Thunder.

got tomorrow off too.

Judge should force his way in the lineup. Sternly tell Boone “Boone. Judge want to bat!” like Cerano did in Major League 2.

Insane they both aren't playing games, we haven't played in like a week.
now is not the time to make sure Tauchman is going, lets make sure the Franchise who is coming off the DL is good.

unless all these AAA guys hit Jethro Tull pretty good in the minors...

Boone just said he did NOT want Judge to play 14 innings right out of the gate.

Can come off the bench in Game 1, and will play RF in Game 2.

1598470834580.png

The binder bites us in the ass again.

Offense is really starting to show cracks with all of the injuries. Estrada Kratz etc isn't going to work. Brutal offensive showing today, brutal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom