2020 Yankees Season... | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

It sounds ludicrous but I'd rather have seen Cessa pitch the 7th there. Chapman on 11 days rest in a 1 run game is a recipe for disaster with his control issues.

R

Bullpen is an absolute disaster and that's being nice.

Britton is out. Chapman hadn't pitch since August 17th. We r going to make the playoffs regardless we will get our guys back. DJ coming back on Sunday will be a shot in the arm. Britton and Stanton back by end of week.

Britton is out. Chapman hadn't pitch since August 17th. We r going to make the playoffs regardless we will get our guys back. DJ coming back on Sunday will be a shot in the arm. Britton and Stanton back by end of week.

Britton and Stanton aren't locks to be back by next week and Judge and Torres are out for essentially a month at minimum. The bullpen is a hot mess and the catcher situation is the worst I have seen for the Yankees in a long long time. This team is in big trouble.

Britton and Stanton aren't locks to be back by next week and Judge and Torres are out for essentially a month at minimum. The bullpen is a hot mess and the catcher situation is the worst I have seen for the Yankees in a long long time. This team is in big trouble.

Cashman said Stanton and Britton a week away.

How bout you don't watch then. Turn off till the playoffs. They will be there regardless 8 team playoff. I'm sure they will make additions at trade deadline.

BTW, Torres said the other day he was feeling fine back to normal how you figure another month. Judge has the same injury maybe 2 weeks at tops. Where is your medical license ?

BTW, Torres said the other day he was feeling fine back to normal how you figure another month. Judge has the same injury maybe 2 weeks at tops. Where is your medical license ?

Try six weeks for Torres and a month for Judge. You may want to actually look into these things

Losing streak over. Yankees Win.

DWORANGE dont go hiding now.
Lol you beat the lousy Mets because a guy threw a pitch 10 feet over the catchers head. But by all means puff out your chest.

I'm just saying he was laughs a plenty last night. There is always another game tomorrow. Good to end the losing streak.

He’s laughing at you, not the Yankees. Doubt he really cares how the Yankees do.

You know, John, intercourse with the players is frowned upon by MLB...

1jo9hv.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom