2020 Yankees Season... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

I'm going to be seriously peeved if we don't add tomorrow at trade deadline. We need another middle of the rotation starter and another bullpen arm.

Cash better not stand pat.

I'm going to be seriously peeved if we don't add tomorrow at trade deadline. We need another middle of the rotation starter and another bullpen arm.

Cash better not stand pat.
Or?

Or?

Or what ? We need to make a move. Remember he also stood pat at last years deadline also. I wanted Clevinger. I will take Lance Lynn. We need another rotation arm before anything and settle for another reliever we have been trying for years to get Josh Hader. Would even talk to the mets of Edwin Diaz change of scenery.

Or what ? We need to make a move. Remember he also stood pat at last years deadline also. I wanted Clevinger. I will take Lance Lynn. We need another rotation arm before anything and settle for another reliever we have been trying for years to get Josh Hader. Would even talk to the mets of Edwin Diaz change of scenery.
The Mets would trade him for a used condom. He's not Ny material. He will.never make it in either borough.

The Mets would trade him for a used condom. He's not Ny material. He will.never make it in either borough.

He would be behind Chapman Britton Octavino and Green. He wouldnt be in the same situation.

I keep thinking you'll eventually post something that isn't stupid or ridiculous, and you keep proving me wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom