2020 Yankees Season... | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

Gleyber Torres expected back either Sat or Sunday in Baltimore.

Haters where you at now ?

What haters? Stop being a clown. Grow up.

We are getting healthy. Judge said he is feeling fine. How is Stanton not back yet ? So we will only be waiting on Stanton somehow and Paxton and we will back to full strength.

Once again Stanton is proving he hasn't earned his Yankee status.

We are getting healthy. Judge said he is feeling fine. How is Stanton not back yet ? So we will only be waiting on Stanton somehow and Paxton and we will back to full strength.

Who is “we”? Sounds like the S&C staff is doing well. Maybe Stanton doesn’t want to rush back for no reason. Glad you’re a used car salesman and not a trainer.

Last edited:

More garbage proving you haven't earned the status as a legitimate poster.

Who is “we”? Sounds like the S&C staff is doing well. Maybe Stanton doesn’t want to rush back for no reason. Glad you’re a used car salesman and not a trainer.

I'm not doing this again versus first your not a Yankee fan and second your thick headed. Stanton is not a Gamer. Look how quick DJ, Gleyber, Judge will prob be back before him this time again.

I'm not doing this again versus first your not a Yankee fan and second your thick headed. Stanton is not a Gamer. Look how quick DJ, Gleyber, Judge will prob be back before him this time again.

You are doing this again. And again. And again. Beating the same drum, day after day. I’m shocked they haven’t banned your trolling ass yet.

You just called someone thick-headed? Please.

Amazing how much Britton has struggled with the Mets of all teams despite being excellent against pretty much everyone else.

I’m not a Yankee fan? How do you know?

Also, can you learn to use “you’re” as in “your are” not good at spelling or grammar? You keep using “your” as in “your” Hooked On Phonix books never arrived in the mail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom