2020 Yankees Season... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

Bad choice. I'll take Kratz over Higgy.

Why do the Yankees love Cessa and Higgy so much.
You understanding of how this stuff works is laughably sad.

You understanding of how this stuff works is laughably sad.

What am I missing. Did u see the relationship between Kratz and Garcia? Hes also caught Schmidt in all likely. Kratz done a good job with the bat also.

What am I missing. Did u see the relationship between Kratz and Garcia? Hes also caught Schmidt in all likely. Kratz done a good job with the bat also.
You should read more and post less, in every forum and thread you've polluted.

Last edited:

Kratz is 40.

Higgy is 30.

Kratz is 40.

Higgy is 30.

Romine Signed for 1 year 4.15 million. Why not just resign him at that cost then we had one of the best backup catchers in baseball. Hes better then Higgy and younger than Kratz.

Romine Signed for 1 year 4.15 million. Why not just resign him at that cost then we had one of the best backup catchers in baseball. Hes better then Higgy and younger than Kratz.

Life is full of trade offs.

If you want Gerrit Cole, then you sign a backup catcher at 562 K instead of 4.15 M.

Lance Lynn would not have cost us Frazier and or Garcia. Tijuan Walker would not have cost us them.

Teams have done this in the past, holding the Yankees to try trading away their top prospects. When the Yankees wouldn't budge, the teams would trade for lesser prospects to other ball clubs.

Teams have done this in the past, holding the Yankees to try trading away their top prospects. When the Yankees wouldn't budge, the teams would trade for lesser prospects to other ball clubs.

That is so unethical. It's like the Yankee Trade penalty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom