Blue Jays (W): 25-20 [+0.5]
Yankees (W): 25-21 [WC2]
Orioles (L): 20-25 [-4.5]
Tigers (L): 20-25 [-4.5]
Mariners (W): 20-25 [-4.5]

Last edited:
So we basically got the 8 playoff teams
Just a matter of order now

I enjoy the selective perception of John and Suzyn. They will always inform you when “the shift” yields an easy hit. They will never make note of the far more frequent occasions when “the shift” prevents a hit.

When will it be revealed that these broadcasts are actually coming from the TV room at a retirement home?

Anybody who exited Yankee Universe wanna join back ? 5 wins in a row Gio back tomorrow or tuesday Stanton and Judge back by the weekend.

Anybody who exited Yankee Universe wanna join back ? 5 wins in a row Gio back tomorrow or tuesday Stanton and Judge back by the weekend.
Nobody exited that I could tell. Most of us understand there will ups and downs in any season, and don't seek to blow up the roster and berate injured players, coaches and staff every time something goes wrong.

Nobody exited that I could tell. Most of us understand there will ups and downs in any season, and don't seek to blow up the roster and berate injured players, coaches and staff every time something goes wrong.

Who did I berate other than the training staff for not doing their jobs and Stanton played in only 18 games last year and then didnt play thru an injury in the ALCS last year when his teammates past and present would have when we were up 1 game to none. That's all and fair.

Who did I berate other than the training staff for not doing their jobs and Stanton played in only 18 games last year and then didnt play thru an injury in the ALCS last year when his teammates past and present would have when we were up 1 game to none. That's all and fair.
You make this thread worse by repeating your inane ideas. Too bad you found it.

60 game season. I'm going to go there. You know Stanton needs to be able to play through a little hamstring tweak. Hes just like Texiera was anytime a little injury or pain once and awhile ends up on the Injured List. Hes the everyday DH for god sakes all he has to do is hit hes not playing in the outfield. Hes a power hitter he keeps hitting those moon shot homeruns hes been hitting he can lightly jog around the bases.
That was last year. Frazier has by all accounts matured he even admitted himself.
Well maybe if Giancarla was there instead of going on the IL cause he has a sore hamstring he would have made a difference. Judge plays with the same injury heck he played all last September and post season with a broken rib.
I'll be that guy I dont care. Judge played last September and post season with a broken rib and he was playing the field to not just Dh. Stanton knowing the short season cant play through a less serious hamstring strain and just DH. Means all he has to do is his take it base to base.
Not the point. How bout Stanton play through a strain here and there. All he has to do is hit. Answer me this did Aaron Judge not play from September last year on with a broken rib and he was playing the field as well as hitting. Jeter played through 2012 with an ankle injury.
He played 18 games last year. Then in the ALCS we were up 1 to 0 and he misses time again and we lose in 6 games. Unless you cant walk you have to play. Mike Francesa said as much okay maybe you tear your calf muscle but you cant take yourself out of the lineup. I'm loyal to my yankees but hes wearing my patience thin he was mashing before this
Injury.
Smh man. I'm a diehard yankee fan I ride with my yanks but his injuries are wearing my patience thin. He was mashing before this.Especially when i know star players have played through the same if not worse. David Wells back problems Jeter on 2012 ankle Tanaka still pitching with a partial torn ucl. Again Judge played with a broken rib same time Stanton took himself out of lineup in the alcs with the calf.
Why is Chapman not back yet ? He's been cleared and back with the team for almost 2 weeks. BTW when will the Yanks realize Luis Cessa sucks.
Judge played last September and post season with a broken rib. That's why I smh at Stanton not playing thru and hamstring strain when all he has to do is DH and not play the field. He only played in 18 games last season. He was mashing before this injury. Why is this so hard for people to understand.
That was a baseball injury. Stanton hamstring, Judge calf, and possible Britton hamstring ? Those are on the strength and conditioning team. Sending a message by firing someone on that staff. These are million dollar athletes and this is a championship team. George would have done it last year.
I've made my feelings on Stanton known especially coming off last year and post season. When your only DH and have to hit and he was mashing and you have a grade 1 hamstring in a shortened season. You play on. Maybe some of it has to do last postseason against the Astros but you play and if you tear you calf you tear it.
Important thing is he is alright. Second see what I'm talking about gamers vs non gamers. DJ Voit Judge. Stanton needs to get back and earn his money. BTW Boone said Stanton would be back a couple days after DJ this weekend now Cashman is saying maybe another week.
We are getting healthy. Judge said he is feeling fine. How is Stanton not back yet ? So we will only be waiting on Stanton somehow and Paxton and we will back to full strength.

Once again Stanton is proving he hasn't earned his Yankee status.
I'm not doing this again versus first your not a Yankee fan and second your thick headed. Stanton is not a Gamer. Look how quick DJ, Gleyber, Judge will prob be back before him this time again.
I know Judge wants to play and be out there that's a big thing with me and many other Yankee fans. Idk if the same can be said for Stanton does he really want to play and be out there ?
Offer Paxton qualifying offer (which he will likely take) Tanaka resign he should be reasonable, Your right extend DJ yesterday and Torres down the road. Willing to give another year to Sanchez.
Why does Stanton not fight to play like Judge does. Fight to stay off the IL.
Was just following up my post on Stanton. He doesn't fight to play like Judge does.
You dont see the problem that hes clearly in no rush.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom